You limited your search to:
- [Transcript of Letter from Ramón Músquiz, December 26, 1834]
- Copy of transcript for a letter from Ramón Músquiz, on December 26, 1834, discussing the appointment of Samuel M. Williams to a state government position, and listing others who have been nominated for other positions.
- [Letter from Lorenzo de Zavala to Valentin Gomez Farias, October 11, 1834]
- Lorenzo de Zavala to Valentin Gomez Farias: On the politics surrounding Andrew Jackson and the Bank of the United States. On General Paez's efforts to obtain Spanish recognition of Venezuelan independence and on rumors that Mexico will declare war on Spain if it does not recognize the former's independence. N(ew) York, October 11, 1834.
- [Transcript of Letter from Henry Smith to Stephen F. Austin, September 8, 1834]
- Copy of transcript for a letter from Henry Smith to Stephen F. Austin, on September 8, 1834, submitting a copy of a document from the electoral assembly.
- [Transcript of Letter from Henry Smith, William Pettus, James B. Miller, and Wyly Martin, September 7, 1834]
- Copy of transcript for a letter from Henry Smith, James B. Miller, William Pettus, and Wyly Martin, on September 7, 1834, certifying that the electoral assembly has met to name two scribes, and that Stephen F. Austin has been named a deputy.