You limited your search to:
- [Letter from Dr. Edwin D. Moten to Dr. Owens, January 21, 1946]
- Letter from Dr. Edwin D. Moten to Dr. Owens of Smithville, on January 21, 1946, settling a debt for Moten's late mother.
- [Letter from Dr. Edwin D. Moten to Walter Davis, July 26, 1946]
- Letter from Dr. Edwin D. Moten to Walter Davis of Giddings, on July 26, 1946, mentioning Dr. Moten's upcoming visit to Smithville. A second letter on the back of the first is addressed to Ike, and gives the same information as the first letter.
- [Letter from Pierce Isaac Moten to the Bastrop County District Clerk, February 1947]
- Letter from Dr. Pierce Isaac Moten to the District Clerk of Bastrop County, in February of 1947, concerning some land owned by his mother, Carrie Moten.
- [Two Letters from Dr. Edwin D. Moten to Ike S. Moten and Rev. L. E. Goodlow, April 11, 1947]
- Letters from Dr. Edwin D. Moten: the first to Reverend L. E. Goodlow, on April 11, 1947; and the second to Ike S. Moten. This is a carbon copy with a letter on each side. The first letter discusses building projects, Moten's tenant in Texas, and medicine sent to Ike Moten. The second letter tells Ike Moten how to take the medicine Dr. Moten sent him.