You limited your search to:

  Partner: Cleveland Historic Society
 County: Liberty County, TX
[Cars in Santa Parade]

[Cars in Santa Parade]

Date: 1953
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of cars driving in the Cleveland Santa Parade. The car in the foreground has a logo on the side that advertises the Flower House and reads, "We telegraph Flowers". Stores in the background include Texas Jewelry, T. C. Hill Insurance, and Lack's. On the left is the Farmers State Bank and United Gas.
Contributing Partner: Cleveland Historic Society
[Children Outside the Cleveland School]

[Children Outside the Cleveland School]

Date: 193u
Creator: unknown
Description: Copy negative of three young girls standing beneath a tree outside of the Cleveland School. There are two boys in the distance standing near a bike, and two girls talking behind them. Children can be seen sitting on the steps of the school in the background. The school was first built as the Cleveland Grammar School and later became Cleveland High School, facing Dallas Street. Southside Elementary was later erected on the side and faced towards Ft. Worth Street. The Cleveland ISD Tax & Central Offices now occupy the Dallas Street side.
Contributing Partner: Cleveland Historic Society
The Church at Fostoria, Texas

The Church at Fostoria, Texas

Date: 1960
Creator: Young, Moon
Description: Photograph of a chuch that was located in Fostoria, Texas on the grounds of the Foster Lumber Company.
Contributing Partner: Cleveland Historic Society
City Council

City Council

Date: May 4, 1999
Creator: Young, Moon
Description: Photograph of City Council or Cleveland, Texas standing in front of City Hall.
Contributing Partner: Cleveland Historic Society
[City Hall in Cleveland, Texas]

[City Hall in Cleveland, Texas]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Color photograph of the Cleveland, Texas city hall, a mostly one-story building that is surrounded by sidewalks and lawns. Two flagpoles with the Texas flag and the American flag are visible near the entrance of the building.
Contributing Partner: Cleveland Historic Society
[City of Cleveland Emblem]

[City of Cleveland Emblem]

Date: unknown
Creator: Cleveland (Tex.)
Description: One-page pamphlet containing a photograph of the emblem of the City of Cleveland. The emblem is gold and has a large blue letter 'C' with a red star in the middle. The caption beneath the photograph reads, "Cleveland.... A Product of the Pines."
Contributing Partner: Cleveland Historic Society
[Civic Center of Cleveland, Texas]

[Civic Center of Cleveland, Texas]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Color photograph of the Cleveland, Texas Civic Center, a two-story building surrounded by sidewalks, grassy areas, and small trees. There are several windows on the front facade of the building. Two flagpoles, one with the Texas flag and one with the American flag, flank the entrance.
Contributing Partner: Cleveland Historic Society
[Clements Brothers Drug Store]

[Clements Brothers Drug Store]

Date: 1934/1935
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the interior of the Clements Brothers Drug Store and pharmacist Tom Clements. There are multiple displays around the store, including a Kodak display on the far, back right, cosmetics on the shelves on the right, and newspapers on the front counter. There is a White Owl ad on the cigar counter on the front left, and a soda fountain with six stools. A man is standing behind the counter on the left where chips, peanuts, and cookies are displayed in glass jars. There are Christmas decorations hanging across the ceiling with strands of tinsel.
Contributing Partner: Cleveland Historic Society
Clesson  Welding Shop

Clesson Welding Shop

Date: 12/05/1957
Creator: Young, Moon
Description: Photograph of Clesson Welding Shop.
Contributing Partner: Cleveland Historic Society
Cleveland Auto Parts  [Pilgreen & Sons]

Cleveland Auto Parts [Pilgreen & Sons]

Date: 02-04-1961
Creator: Young, Moon
Description: Photograph of the interior of Pilgreen Auto Parts on the east side of Highway 59 south between the township and hwy 105. The picture is of Mr.George Pilgreen, owner and his oldest son, George Wright Pilgreen. Note the air cooled auto cushion display. This product was due to most cars still not having air conditioners.
Contributing Partner: Cleveland Historic Society