You limited your search to:
- Beautiful Lake Cliff, clean, cool, delightful: the Southwest's greatest playground; it's in Dallas
- Booklet detailing the attractions and rides at Lake Cliff, including a Ferris Wheel, 30 acre lake, and water rides such as "Shoot the chutes." Discusses construction of the park and the managing officers.
- The Lone Star defenders; a chronicle of the Third Texas cavalry, Ross brigade
- History of the Third Texas Cavalry, featuring the organization of the unit, accounts of battles in Missouri, the Siege of Corinth, the Battle of Iuka, the surrender at Vicksburg, the Battle of Yazoo City, Kilpatrick's Raid, the Atlanta Campaign, and the end of the war.
- Texas Indian troubles. The most thrilling events in the history of Texas illustrated
- Book about conflicts between Native Americans and other settlers in Texas.