You limited your search to:
- [Postcard from John Nielsen to Christine Olson]
- Black and white postcard that has on its front side a portrait of a man identified as John Nielsen. He is wearing a heavy jacket with a sweater, a shirt, and a tie underneath. His right forearm is poised in front of his torso. On the back side is a note written in pen by John to his friend Christine. Because of some discontinued text, it appears that the postcard has been cut down to size. The text that has been left intact reads, "Los Angeles Cal, December 27, 1913. Dear Friend- I will send you a copy of myself in my street car suit. I was going to have it taken with my hat on but I changed my mind. Your friend, John."
- [Six Small Portraits of a Young Girl]
- Set of six black and white portraits of a young girl, identified as Elenor Nielsen. She has on a light-colored v-neck top. Her hair is a short, curly bob with bangs. There are six different poses; four of them involve a wide-brimmed hat, a coat, or a bouquet of flowers. The other two poses feature Elenor simply smiling at the camera.
- [Strip of Two Portraits of a Young Woman]
- A pair of black and white portraits, positioned side by side on a single strip, of a young girl posed against a black background. She is identified as Elenor Nielsen. She has short, curly hair with bangs. Her attire is light-colored and features a v-neck. In the first picture on the left, the girl is faced forward and has a small cluster of flowers positioned below her neck. In the second picture on the right, her head is turned 3/4 of the way toward the camera. A larger floral bouquet is positioned just below her chin. This strip has been cut from a larger sheet of Elenor's portraits.