Description: Black and white photograph of the 1944 confirmation class standing in front of the [Danevang Lutheran Church], whose doors are open. Six girls in white dresses with flowers pinned to their chests stand in the front row while six boys, also formally dressed, stand in the back. They are accompanied by a man on the right identified as Pastor Vaghn Duus. The photograph has a decorative border above which a handwritten note in Danish was penned.
Contributing Partner: Danish Heritage Preservation Society