You limited your search to:
- The Denton Kindergarten Association
- The year book or announcement of the Denton Kindergarten Association and Mothers' Meetings includes a course of study, a list of officers and board of directors, an introductory statement, a list of meetings, agenda, and a constitution.
- George V. Huffmon
- Portrait of George V. Huffmon in a military uniform.
- Mr. and Mrs. W. C. Wright
- Mr. and Mrs. W. C. Wright standing beside a porch next to a brick house.
- W. C. Wright Died Last Wednesday
- Newspaper article contains a summary of the life and death of W. C. Wright, an early settler in Denton, Texas. W. C. Wright died at the age of 70 after having lived under three flags, having served in the Texas Cavalry during the Civil War, and having served in a local militia. Wright became a wealthy farmer and trader and built and operated the Wright's Opera House. He was survived by his wife and seven children including Mrs. Effie Wright Williams.