You limited your search to:

  Partner: Deaf Smith County Library
 Decade: 1940-1949
Map of City of Hereford, Texas and Vicinity

Map of City of Hereford, Texas and Vicinity

Date: April 1949
Creator: Parkhill, Smith & Cooper
Description: This is a cadastral map of Hereford, Texas showing the streets and property boundaries of the city. Scale ca. [1:7,200]
Contributing Partner: Deaf Smith County Library
[State Fair Exhibit]

[State Fair Exhibit]

Date: 1945~
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Description: Photograph of the Hereford exhibit at the Texas State Fair. The people on the left are an unknown person, Fannie Elliston, Byrle Elliston, Mildred Rainey, and Dr. George Heard. The people to the right of the exhibit are unidentified.
Contributing Partner: Deaf Smith County Library
[State Fair Exhibit]

[State Fair Exhibit]

Date: 1945~
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Description: Photograph of the Hereford exhibit at the Texas State Fair. The people to the left of the exhibit are an unknown person, Fannie Elliston, Byrle Elliston, Mildred Rainey, and Dr. George Heard. The people to the right of the exhibit are unidentified.
Contributing Partner: Deaf Smith County Library
[State Fair Exhibit]

[State Fair Exhibit]

Date: 1945~
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Description: Photograph of the Hereford exhibit at the Texas State Fair. The people to the left of the exhibit are an unknown man, Fannie Elliston, Byrle Elliston, Mildred Rainey, and Dr. George Heard. The people to the right of the exhibit are unidentified.
Contributing Partner: Deaf Smith County Library
[Photograph of the Rock House]

[Photograph of the Rock House]

Date: 1949~
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Description: Photograph of the Rock Club House (later the Square Dance Club) built by the CCC Boys with rock brought from Palo Duro Canyon. This photo is displayed at the Deaf Smith County Museum.
Contributing Partner: Deaf Smith County Library
[Photograph of the Rock House]

[Photograph of the Rock House]

Date: 1949~
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Description: Photograph of the Rock Club House (later the Square Dance Club) built by the CCC Boys with rock brought from Palo Duro Canyon. This photo is displayed at the Deaf Smith County Museum.
Contributing Partner: Deaf Smith County Library
[Hereford High School Football Team]

[Hereford High School Football Team]

Date: 1945
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a Hereford High School football team sitting on bleachers in 1945.
Contributing Partner: Deaf Smith County Library
[Hereford High School Football Team]

[Hereford High School Football Team]

Date: 1946
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Hereford High School football player Homer Rudd from the annual, "The Whiteface".
Contributing Partner: Deaf Smith County Library
[Hereford High School Football Team]

[Hereford High School Football Team]

Date: [1940..1950]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Hereford High School football team in the 1940s.
Contributing Partner: Deaf Smith County Library
[Photograph of H. V. Stanton]

[Photograph of H. V. Stanton]

Date: 1940~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of H. V. Stanton, coach and principal in Hereford, Texas, in a yearbook.
Contributing Partner: Deaf Smith County Library
FIRST PREV 1 2 NEXT LAST