You limited your search to:

  Partner: Deaf Smith County Library
 Language: English
A Brief History of Hereford Independent School District
Document describing the history of Hereford Independent School District starting with the opening of county schools in 1893 and ending with the 2004-2005 school year. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth46556/
[Hereford District School Histories]
This paper gives a brief history of Hereford High School, Stanton Junior High, the Pre-K and Central Office Annex, and the Stanton Learning Center in Hereford, Texas. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth46553/
Deaf Smith County Schools: 1893-2003
This paper gives a timeline of the history Deaf Smith County Schools starting in 1893. The timeline includes dates, names, and locations of schools. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth46555/
Called to Serve: the Tri-County Chapter of the American Red Cross
This book features the history of the Tri-County Chapter of the American Red Cross, which was chartered in Hereford in 1917, one month after the start of WWI. The history includes year by year summaries, as well as lists of officers and board of directors, correspondence, and financial reports. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth21070/
[Dawn Community 100th Birthday Celebration]
Photograph of a crowd standing outside the Dawn Post Office at the Dawn Community 100th Birthday Celebration. A banner overhead reads: "1889. Dawn Post Office Centennial July 14-15. 1989." texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6868/
[Deaf Smith General Hospital]
Photograph of EMS service at Deaf Smith General Hospital. Three ambulances are lined up in front of the building. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6945/
[Deaf Smith General Hospital]
Photograph of EMS service at Deaf Smith General Hospital. Three ambulances are lined up in front of the building. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6944/
[Deaf Smith General Hospital]
Photograph of EMS service at Deaf Smith General Hospital. Three ambulances are lined up in front of the building. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6946/
[Deaf Smith General Hospital]
Photograph of EMS service at Deaf Smith General Hospital. Three ambulances are lined up in front of the building. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6947/
[Post Office at the Dawn Community 100th Birthday Celebration]
Photograph of the Dawn Post Office during the 100th Birthday Celebration. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6891/
[Post Office at the Dawn Community 100th Birthday Celebration]
Photograph of the Dawn Post Office during the Dawn Community 100th Birthday Celebration. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6888/
[Deaf Smith County Bull Barn]
Photograph of the exterior of the Deaf Smith County Bull Barn. A sign on the building reads: "Bull Barn, Deaf Smith County." texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6772/
[Deaf Smith County Bull Barn]
Photograph of the exterior of the Deaf Smith County Bull Barn. A sign on the building reads: "Bull Barn, Deaf Smith County." texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6771/
[Deaf Smith County Bull Barn]
Photograph of the exterior of the Deaf Smith County Bull Barn. A sign on the building reads: "Bull Barn, Deaf Smith County." texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6770/
[Deaf Smith County Bull Barn]
Photograph of the exterior of the Deaf Smith County Bull Barn. A sign on the building reads: "Bull Barn, Deaf Smith County." texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6765/
[Deaf Smith County Bull Barn]
Photograph of the exterior of the Deaf Smith County Bull Barn. A sign on the building reads: "Bull Barn, Deaf Smith County." texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6762/
[Deaf Smith County Bull Barn]
Photograph of the exterior of the Deaf Smith County Bull Barn. A sign on the building reads: "Bull Barn, Deaf Smith County." texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6767/
[Deaf Smith County Bull Barn]
Photograph of the exterior of the Deaf Smith County Bull Barn. A sign on the building reads: "Bull Barn, Deaf Smith County." texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6768/
[Deaf Smith County Bull Barn]
Photograph of the exterior of the Deaf Smith County Bull Barn. A sign on the building reads: "Bull Barn, Deaf Smith County." texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6764/
[Deaf Smith County Bull Barn]
Photograph of the exterior of the Deaf Smith County Bull Barn. A sign on the building reads: "Bull Barn, Deaf Smith County." texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6769/
[Deaf Smith County Bull Barn]
Photograph of the exterior of the Deaf Smith County Bull Barn. A sign on the building reads: "Bull Barn, Deaf Smith County." texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6766/
[Deaf Smith County Bull Barn]
Photograph of the exterior of the Deaf Smith County Bull Barn. A sign on the building reads: "Bull Barn, Deaf Smith County." texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6763/
[Deaf Smith County Museum Entrance]
Photograph of the entrance to the Deaf Smith County Museum in 1987. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth12094/
[Deaf Smith County Museum Entrance]
Photograph of the entrance to the Deaf Smith County Museum in 1987. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth12093/
[Deaf Smith County Museum Entrance]
Photograph of the entrance to the Deaf Smith County Museum in 1987. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth12095/
[Santa Fe Park]
Photograph of the Santa Fe City Park at Hwy 60 and Main in Hereford. A sign reads, "Stop for a drink of water, from the town without a toothache, Hereford, Texas". texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth13844/
[Santa Fe Park]
Photograph of the Santa Fe City Park at Hwy 60 and Main in Hereford. A sign reads, "Stop for a drink of water, from the town without a toothache, Hereford, Texas". texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth13848/
[Santa Fe Park]
Photograph of the Santa Fe City Park at Hwy 60 and Main in Hereford. A sign reads, "Stop for a drink of water, from the town without a toothache, Hereford, Texas". texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth13842/
[Santa Fe Park]
Photograph of the Santa Fe City Park at Hwy 60 and Main in Hereford. A sign reads, "Stop for a drink of water, from the town without a toothache, Hereford, Texas". texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth13845/
[Santa Fe Park]
Photograph of the Santa Fe City Park at Hwy 60 and Main in Hereford. A sign reads, "Stop for a drink of water, from the town without a toothache, Hereford, Texas". texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth13847/
[Santa Fe Park]
Photograph of the Santa Fe City Park at Hwy 60 and Main in Hereford. A sign reads, "Stop for a drink of water, from the town without a toothache, Hereford, Texas". Cars drive past the sign. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth13846/
[Santa Fe Park]
Photograph of Santa Fe City Park at Hwy 60 and Main in Hereford. A sign reads, "Stop for a drink of water, from the town without a toothache, Hereford, Texas". A train is visible beyond the park. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth13841/
[Santa Fe Park]
Photograph of Santa Fe City Park at Hwy 60 and Main in Hereford. A sign reads, "Stop for a drink of water, from the town without a toothache, Hereford, Texas". texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth13849/
[Santa Fe Park]
Photograph of Santa Fe City Park at Hwy 60 and Main in Hereford, Texas. A sign reads, "Stop for a drink of water, from the town without a toothache, Hereford, Texas". texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth13843/
[Santa Fe Park]
Photograph of Santa Fe City Park at Hwy 60 and Main in Hereford. A sign reads, "Stop for a drink of water, from the town without a toothache, Hereford, Texas". A train is visible in the background. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth13840/
[Sign at Santa Fe Park]
Photograph of Santa Fe City Park at Hwy 60 and Main in Hereford. A sign reads, "Stop for a drink of water, from the town without a toothache, Hereford, Texas". texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth13850/
[Hereford Fire Department's 1949 Howe]
Photograph of the Hereford Fire Department's Engine 49, a 1949 Howe. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth7012/
[Hereford Fire Department's 1970 Suburban]
Photograph of the Hereford Fire Department's Unit 45, a 1970 Suburban. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth7017/
[Hereford Fire Department's 1970 Suburban]
Photograph of the Hereford Fire Department's Unit 45,a 1970 Suburban. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth7016/
[Hereford Fire Department's Booster #3 Truck]
Photograph of the Hereford Fire Department's Booster #3 truck, a 1974 Chevy. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth7014/
[Hereford Fire Department's Booster #3 Truck]
Photograph of the Hereford Fire Department's Booster #3 truck, a 1974 Chevy. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth7013/
[Hereford Fire Department's Deluge and Hose Truck]
Photograph of the Hereford Fire Department's deluge and hose truck. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth7015/
[Hereford Fire Department's Rescue Truck]
Photograph of Hereford Fire Department's Rescue 1 truck, a 1982 Chevy. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth7009/
[Hereford Fire Department's Tanker]
Photograph of Hereford Fire Department's tanker #1. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth7011/
The land and its people, 1876-1981: Deaf Smith County, Texas
A Deaf Smith County history book featuring local history, photographs, illustrations, and biographies. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth16010/
[First National Bank]
Photograph of the exterior of the First National Bank on the corner of Main and 3rd St. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6075/
[First National Bank, Hereford]
Photograph of the exterior of First National Bank at the corner of Main and 3rd St. in Hereford, Texas. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6080/
[First National Bank, Hereford]
Photograph of the exterior of First National Bank at the corner of Main and 3rd St. in Hereford, Texas. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6081/
[First National Bank, Hereford]
Photograph of the exterior of First National Bank at Main and 3rd St. in Hereford, Texas. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6077/
[First National Bank, Hereford]
Photograph of the exterior of the First National Bank at Main and 3rd St. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth6078/
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST