You limited your search to:

  Partner: Deaf Smith County Library
 Decade: 1950-1959
[Hereford High School Stadium]

[Hereford High School Stadium]

Date: 1959
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Description: Aerial view of Hereford High School's old football stadium and baseball field.
Contributing Partner: Deaf Smith County Library
[Hereford High School Stadium]

[Hereford High School Stadium]

Date: 1959
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Description: Aerial view of Hereford High School's football stadium and baseball field.
Contributing Partner: Deaf Smith County Library
[Hereford High School Stadium]

[Hereford High School Stadium]

Date: 1959
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Description: Aerial view of Hereford High School's football stadium and baseball field.
Contributing Partner: Deaf Smith County Library
[Hereford High School Stadium]

[Hereford High School Stadium]

Date: 1959
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Description: Aerial view of Hereford High School's old football stadium and baseball field.
Contributing Partner: Deaf Smith County Library
[Main Street, Hereford]

[Main Street, Hereford]

Date: 1959~
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Description: Photograph of the U.S. Post Office on Main Street in Hereford, Texas. Several cars drive down the street.
Contributing Partner: Deaf Smith County Library
"The Town Without A Toothache"

"The Town Without A Toothache"

Date: 1959
Creator: unknown
Description: This article gives a brief description of the history of the town slogan, "The Town Without A Toothache" and the research that precipitated it.
Contributing Partner: Deaf Smith County Library
[Photograph of Mrs. Minnie Cox Walker]

[Photograph of Mrs. Minnie Cox Walker]

Date: May 29, 1958
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Mrs. Minnie Cox Walker on Pioneer Day in 1958. She wears pearls, and a ribbon pinned to her blouse reads "60 years".
Contributing Partner: Deaf Smith County Library
[Carl McCaslin Lumber Company]

[Carl McCaslin Lumber Company]

Date: 1958~
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Description: Photograph of the exterior of the Carl McCaslin Lumber Company, before 1961. A body shop is visible in the background, and several cars are parked in front of it.
Contributing Partner: Deaf Smith County Library
[Deaf Smith County Courthouse]

[Deaf Smith County Courthouse]

Date: 1958~
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Description: Photograph of a Fourth of July Celebration at the Deaf Smith County Courthouse in Hereford, TX. People stand on the lawn. Cars are parked behind them, and a fire engine is parked in the street.
Contributing Partner: Deaf Smith County Library
[Deaf Smith County Courthouse]

[Deaf Smith County Courthouse]

Date: 1958~
Creator: Bradly, Bill
Description: Photograph of a Fourth of July Celebration at the Deaf Smith County Courthouse in Hereford, TX. People stand on the lawn. Cars are parked behind them, and a fire engine is parked in the street.
Contributing Partner: Deaf Smith County Library
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST