You limited your search to:
- [Dallas Farmers' Market Scrapbook]
- Scrapbook of photographs, letters, newspaper clippings, and ephemera documenting various activities and events at the Dallas Farmers' Market. Some inserted materials (letters and photographs) are included at the end of the book.
- Report for the Year 1914-1915 of the Park Board of the City of Dallas, With a Sketch of the Park System
- Annual report for 1914-1915 compiled by the Park Board regarding the park system in Dallas, Texas. The report includes overarching reviews of the system's status and future plans as well as commentaries on each individual park. Near the end of the report, there are financial statistics showing the amounts spent by the park funds on maintenance for each of the parks as well as sketched maps of selected parks. There are also facts about "Dallas, the City of the Hour."
- Trinity River Sanitary Survey
- This river survey is a report about the the health and sanitation of various portions of the Trinity River in Texas. The report includes accompanying photographs, diagrams, and graphs as well as statistical readings from the monitoring stations along the river. There is a table of contents following the title page and letter of transmittal.