You limited your search to:
- [Customers at Produce Section]
- Photograph of a stall at the Farmers' Market in Dallas, Texas taken around the 1980s. There is a table at the front of the stall covered in boxes of various stacked vegetables with signs. Several customers are standing in front of the stall and one man is leaning across the table to buy something from the woman working at the stall. At the back of the stall, there are empty crates that have advertisements written on them. In the background of the photograph, other stalls and customers are visible.
- [Dallas Farmers' Market Scrapbook]
- Scrapbook of photographs, letters, newspaper clippings, and ephemera documenting various activities and events at the Dallas Farmers' Market. Some inserted materials (letters and photographs) are included at the end of the book.
- [Letter to Henry Forschmidt from W. A. Donald]
- Letter from W. A. Donald to Henry Forschmidt expressing thanks to the Michigan Blueberry Growers Association for moving a cultivated blueberry crop.