You limited your search to:

  Partner: First Christian Church of Port Arthur
[Men, Women, and Children on the Steps of the First Christian Church in Port Arthur, Texas]

[Men, Women, and Children on the Steps of the First Christian Church in Port Arthur, Texas]

Date: September 1930
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of men, women, and children standing and sitting on the steps and balcony of the First Christian Church in Port Arthur, Texas. Standing above steps, left to right: Charles W. Horan, Henry W. Davis, John H. Stanley, Homer T. Whitson, Ezra Cheek, J.B. Talley, John H. McDonald, James S. Dillinger; back row, on steps, left to right are Mr. Boyington, Mrs. Charles E. Perry, Reverend Chas. D. Poston, Mrs. C. D. Poston, S. E. Gartman holding his son, Robert Ellis Gartman, and W. F. Sylvester; Second row from back, left to right: Mrs. W. H. Steed (Matilda), Mrs. O. P. Pearce, Rudolph W. Wendling, Mrs. J. S. Dillinger (Mary), Mrs. J. B. Talley, C. E. Perry, Mrs. Gay; left - man standing alone, not known; Mrs. E. E. Martin, Mary Lou Swan, Mrs. J.B. McKinney, Cappie McDonald; seated on steps: Mrs. J. R. Jolley, Mrs. Benson, Mrs. Boyington, Mrs. Ezra Creek, Mrs. J. H. Stanley, two Gay children - names not known, Grace Foot (standing). Left: Mrs. R. W. Wendling, Mrs. Mitchell, Mrs. J. H. McDonald, Mrs. E. E. Johnson, Mrs. Sitton, Phyllis McDonald, Jim Steed - young girl, Jane Stanley, Jewel Dillinger; right - standing: Mrs. Wm. J. ...
Contributing Partner: First Christian Church of Port Arthur
[First Christian Church Dedication]

[First Christian Church Dedication]

Date: July 1915
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the new church building dedication for the First Christian Church. The Reverend Claude F. Pierce (dressed in white shirt and pants with dark jacket in front with his hands on his hips) was the minister here 1911-1915.
Contributing Partner: First Christian Church of Port Arthur
[The Christian Tabernacle]

[The Christian Tabernacle]

Date: 1904
Creator: J.C. Watkins Photography
Description: Photograph of the First Christian Church charter members in front of the building known as the "Christian Tabernacle". The Reverend H.M. Polsgrove is sixth from the left on front row. He served the First Christian Church in Port Arthur, 1908-1911. This building was constructed in 1905 at 700 Fifth Street. It was removed in 1912 to make room for the new brick structure which was completed in 1915. Other ministers who served in the Tabernacle were Reverend Tolbert Weaver, and Reverend C.F. Pearce.
Contributing Partner: First Christian Church of Port Arthur
FIRST PREV 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT LAST