You limited your search to:
- [1928 Ahavath Sholom Confirmation Class]
- Photograph of the 1928 Ahavath Sholom confirmation class standing around the altar (called a bimah) of a synagogue located in Fort Worth, Texas. From left to right, the confirmands are: Rebecca Luskey, Cecile Bodzy, Martha Daiches, Mrs. Abraham Bengis, Rabbi Abraham Bengis, Esther Klimist, and Sally Kroger.
- [1926 Ahavath Sholom Confirmation Class]
- Photograph of a dozen female confirmation students who were part of the Ahavath Sholom Congregation in Fort Worth, Texas. The students are wearing white dresses and are holding flowers. The students are seated in two rows and are identified as: Row 1: Lena Shosid, unidentified, unidentified, Hanna Byrens, Bess Lipshitz Cohen, unidentified Row 2: Sarah Shosid (Bloomberg), unidentified, unidentified, Leah Goldstein (Gerson), Ann Alpert, unidentified
- [Ahavath Sholom Sunday School Students]
- Photograph of the Ahavath Sholom Congregation Sunday School students. They are standing on the front steps outside a brick building in Fort Worth, Texas. From left to right, top to bottom, the students in the photograph are: Row 1: Betty Carshon, Rachel Kruger, Dora Laves, Lena Rovinsky, Udys Weinstein, Lily Dworkin, Joe Ray Schwartzberg. Row 2: Charlie Anton, Milton Mehl, Arthur Rosenbaum, Charlotte Ray, Lily Levine, Molly Finger, Freda Hurwitz, Rae Carshon, Mary Bliss, Sylvia Shosid. Row 3: Alex Victor, William Hurwitz, Irving Kershman, Julius Scolnic, Mary Resnick, Sophia Blum, Mary Herman, Ida Berg, Beatrice Frankrich, Reva Nebrat, Gertrude Ellis, Raymond Dan. Row 4: Sidney Deutch, David Tuck, Rubin Anton, Norma Resnick, Lily Alpert, Rose Chicotsky, Hannah Chicotsky, Anna Gordon, Martha Daiches. Row 5: Nathan Frankel, Abe Goldstein, Abe Shosid, Paul Herman, Johanna Winer, Sadie Rovinsky, Sarah Garston, Irving Rosenthal. Row 6: Sidney Marks, Minnie Snofsky, Esther Klimist, Rebecca Lutsky, David Bernstein, Max Perlman, Sarah Kruger, Rosalie Bliss. Row 7: Morris Schwartz, Grace Dworkin, Lola Bozokofsky, Hyman Jacobson, Cecil Bozokofsky, Helen Kassover, Sonia Gulila, Sam Weisblatt, Florence Kassover, Patricia Jacobson.
- [Hebrew Institute Baseball Game]
- Photograph of members of the Ahavath Sholom Congregation playing baseball outside the Hebrew Institute at 819 Taylor Street in Fort Worth, Texas. The photograph is mounted on a wooden base.