Creator: Niggli, Emil
Description: Photograph of the building Moriane Kirche taking by Emil Niggli in 1950. It is a rear view of the building and shows a basketball hoop in the backyard. The building is made primarily of stone and part of the building has a circular shape. On the back of the photograph is a stamp from the Library of Congress regarding the unknown copyright of the piece.
Contributing Partner: Gillespie County Historical Society