You limited your search to:
- [Photograph of a Hay Baler]
- Photograph of the original hay baler. The photograph displays the machine and the small blocks of hay it makes. On the back it mentions the original patent holders of the device, William Wilke and Ira Wash and that the baler was operated by a mule on a tread mill.
- [Photograph of Fredericksburg's Fiftieth Anniversary Parade]
- Photograph of Fredericksburg's fiftieth anniversary parade. According to accompanying information, the parade took place on Main Street. There are several floats and horses coming down the street. The float in front has the dates 1846 and 1896 on the side. There are many spectators and carriages lining the street, and the rest of the town is visible in the background. The photograph is matted, and the name Hugo Kallenberg is written on the back.
- [Confirmation Class at Vereins Kirche]
- Portraits of the last class to be confirmed in the Vereins Kirche. The nineteen portraits are bust shots of the students and reverend, mounted on a single mat. The women are wearing white traditional confirmation dresses, and the men are wearing dark suits and ties. A list of the students' names are numbered on the back.