You limited your search to:

  Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
 Decade: 1950-1959
 Year: 1951
 Month: May
 Collection: George Ranch Museum Collection
[Mr. Albert George and Ruth Forsgard in front of the ranch house porch]

[Mr. Albert George and Ruth Forsgard in front of the ranch house porch]

Date: May 13, 1951
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of "Mr. Albert George and Ruth Forsgard May 13, 1951" as noted on the back of the photograph in blue ink. Mr. George is sitting on a brick rail near the ranch house porch steps and Ruth is standing on steps. Mr. George is wearing pants, white shirt, dark tie, and he is holding his hat in his hands. Ruth is wearing a dark skirt, white shirt, and has a scarf covering part of her head. Ranch house in background. Photograph has scalloped edges. Stamped on back in blue: "4902".
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Mr. Albert George seated on the brick rail in front of the ranch house]

[Mr. Albert George seated on the brick rail in front of the ranch house]

Date: May 13, 1951
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of "Mr. Albert George May 13, 1951" as noted on the back of the photograph in blue ink. Mr. George is seated on the brick rail that leads to an entrance of the ranch house. He is wearing boots, pants, white shirt, tie, and felt hat. He has his left hand in his pants pocket. Mr. George wears dark rimmed eyeglasses. The photograph has scalloped edging and has "4902" stamped on back in blue.
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Mr. Albert George standing in the George ranch yard]

[Mr. Albert George standing in the George ranch yard]

Date: May 13, 1951
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of "Mr. Albert George May 13, 1951" as noted in blue ink on the back of the photograph. Mr. George is standing beneath the Nancy Jones oak tree in the George ranch yard. There are wooden rocking chairs, benches, and tables to his right. A white painted wooden building is in the background on the other side of a wire fence. Blue stamp on back "4902". The photograph has scalloped edging.
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park