You limited your search to:
- [Letter from Robinson Portraits to Mr. Tom Booth]
- Letter from Robinson Portraits to Mr. Tom Booth. Letterhead in blue: "Robinson Portraits Marijo Robinson One Studio Only Children and Pets [emblem] Member The Photographers Association of America 2912 Fannin, JA 9 - 1108 Houston 2, Texas Established 1935". The note reads as follows: "April 15 - 58 Mr. Tom Booth Richmond, Tex- 1-3 /14 [sic] x 4 1/4 colored copy in Frame - 5500 Paid April 16 - Robinson Portraits [sic] 1958". The photograph referred to in the letter is accession 2000.052.003b.
- [Linen style envelope with "Mrs. A. P. George Richmond, Texas" printed on it]
- Linen style envelope has writing in blue ink on front that reads: "Cousin Babe Pictures". The flap on the back of the envelope reserved for the return address has text that reads: "Mrs. A. P. George Richmond, Texas". The envelope is lined with blue paper. The envelope contained four photographs.
- [Manila envelope from R. W. Shirer]
- Manila envelope containing one photograph 2000.028.014b. The label on the envelope reads: "From R. W. Shirer 210 Westport Road Kansas City, Mo. Return Postage Guaranteed To Mr. C. M. Frost, 25th Floor Esperson Bldg., Houston 2, Texas." and is stamped "First Class Mail" to the top and left of the label. The envelope has a Unites States 10 cents Postage Stamp bearing the image of John Tyler 1841-1845 and is postmarked Kansas City Mo. Jul 29 6 PM 1955. Written in pencil across the front of envelope: "1/4 + 7/8 9/8" "9/16" On label and "C".
- [Manila envelope from "the Geizendanner company"]
- Manila envelope from "the Geizendanner company Houston 6, Texas Advertising" to " Mr. A. P. George Richmond, Texas" postmarked "Houston, Tex. June 13 1951". Four purple 3 cent Unites States Postage stamps are cancelled in the top right corner. Written in red ink near top left corner: "Cattle Pictures". Eighteen cattle photographs were enclosed in this envelope.