You limited your search to:

  Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
 Decade: 1940-1949
 Language: English
 Collection: George Ranch Museum Collection
[Envelope with print reading: "Houston Fat Stock Show"]

[Envelope with print reading: "Houston Fat Stock Show"]

Date: 1940
Creator: unknown
Description: Envelope that contained 38 photographs. Manila envelope with red print reading: "Houston Fat Stock Show - and Live Stock Exposition - Houston, Texas" below this print is a red image of a cow's head in a star with ribbons, sheep, hog, and cow drawing at interval between star points. The star is enclosed in a circle. Written below circled star image is written "Premium List" Stamped in red near top center "[drawing of a globe] The Best Job In The World Enlist U. S. Army" The stamp is postmarked "Houston, Texas Oct 21 '46 PB Meter 93104 U. S. Postage Paid .04 1/2" and addressed to "For [in red print] A. P. George Richmond, Texas [in blue ink]
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Gray folder from "The Plantation - Houston"]

[Gray folder from "The Plantation - Houston"]

Date: 1946
Creator: unknown
Description: Gray folder from "The Plantation - Houston" written underneath a drawing of a two story plantation house with trees and landscape. Drawing is in maroon ink with trees in green. Also written at bottom "A Party-Pix Photo 'Where Texans Dine and Dance to Nationally Famous Orchestras". The back page of the folder has four slits for the picture corners (accession 2000.026.015a)to be placed. Back of folder in maroon ink: "Reprints One Dollar Per Copy Refer To Club, Number on Table and Date SEP 13 1946 Call K.3-1293 or Write Party-Pix Company 10009 Isabella Houston 4".
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Photograph of Brahman cows]

[Photograph of Brahman cows]

Date: June 1945
Creator: unknown
Description: Close up full length photograph of a Brahman. Three other Brahman cows grazing on right. Trees and white picket fence in background. Back of photograph in pencil: "George Cattle location - just south of Ranch House driveway now the location of Dr. Robinson house-" In blue ink: "June 1945" and stamped on back in black: "941". Image is slightly blurred.
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park