You limited your search to:

  Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
 County: Fort Bend County, TX
 Collection: George Ranch Museum Collection
[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site surrounded by trees]

[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site surrounded by trees]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site. This aerial photo shows the ranch pastures below the main house marked by white fence posts. The ranch house is the two story wooden white building near right center. The house has four brick chimneys seen above the roof line. The top and bottom porches of the house are screened. Adjacent to the main house (left) is the cistern house, a round white painted building with a weather vane at top. Other ranch buildings include the servants quarters, two small white wooden houses, located directly to the left (on the other side of a line of trees) of the main house; above and slightly to the right of the servants quarters are barns 1 and 2, and the long barn to the far left is barn 3. Located below barn 3 is the dipping vat with the teardrop (shaped) pen and round pen to the right of the dipping vat. Image .002 is attached to a Christmas Card with "Merry Christmas" written in black and the image of a red poinsettia with green stem and leaves found in the top left corner.
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and the circular driveway]

[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and the circular driveway]

Date: January 13, 1953
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site. The George Ranch house is the two story white wooden building located to the bottom center of the photograph. The house has four brick chimneys seen above the roof line. The upper and lower porches of the ranch house are screened. Adjacent to the ranch house is the white round cistern house with white railed stairway that leads to the upper entrance. The circular driveway is visible to the right of the main house. Other ranch buildings include the chicken house in bottom left corner; garage to the right of the chicken house; above and to the left of the garage are two small white wooden buildings (only one is visible, the other is obscured by trees) that are the servants quarters. The tall gable roofed building seen between the servants quarters and the main house (rear) is barn 1. Above barn 1 is barn 2. To the left of barn 2 is barn 3. Below barn 3 is the dipping vat with a teardrop pen and round pen. Cattle are feeding in the lot below the dipping vat. A bend of Dry Creek is visible between the trees that ...
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch site next to the highway]

[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch site next to the highway]

Date: January 13, 1953
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph of the George Ranch site. The highway near bottom right of photo, Farm to Market 762, leads to the George Ranch by turning left at the white wooden entryway. The ranch driveway is lined by white fence posts and trees. Cattle are grazing in the pasture near left bottom of photo. The George Ranch house is on the far left of photo. The two story white wooden house is obscured by large oak trees. There is a large barn to the right of the house and another smaller barn near center left. The town of Richmond is visible from center background to right background. Note the water tower near center right. Written in blue ink on back of photo: "Albert George" 1/13/53".
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial photograph of the house and the driveway at George Ranch]

[Aerial photograph of the house and the driveway at George Ranch]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site. The driveway that leads to the George Ranch begins near the bottom left corner of the photograph. A right turn down the driveway leads to the circular drive in front of the two story white wooden ranch house. The ranch house has the upper and lower porches screened. A small round roof visible above the left roof corner of the ranch house belongs to the cistern house. The ranch house (and cistern house) are enclosed by a white picket fence. The long white building to the left of the driveway is the chicken house. To the right of the chicken house is the garage which is partially obscured by trees. A white building to the right rear of the ranch house is one of two servants' quarter buildings. The other servant's house is obscured by trees. A driveway leads to several buildings on right of photo. Large white building with car parked to right of it has two opened doorways. Above this workshop is barn 1 and to the right of barn 1 is barn 2. Barn 3 is directly above barn 2, while directly above barn 1 is the ...
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial photograph taken directly over the top of George Ranch]

[Aerial photograph taken directly over the top of George Ranch]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph taken directly over the George Ranch. The George Ranch house is the white wooden two and a half story house surrounded by trees near the center of the photograph. The circular drive with flag pole at center is seen to the right of the house. The tree lined driveway leads from the house (below house, in this photo) and to the main highway - Farm to Market road 762 on far right. Another ranch entrance, which makes a sharp right at the main driveway, leads to the ranch workshop and barns. The first two buildings on this driveway (nearest to the house) are workshop and storage shed. The next two barns are Barn 1 on left and Barn 2 on right (of road). The teardrop (cattle) pens are easily distinguishable near the corner of Barn 1. The teardrop pen leads to the dipping vat. Across from the dipping vat and pens is Barn 3. Dry Creek extends from the right, horizontally. There is a large cluster of trees near the bank of Dry Creek at top center and top right corner of photograph.
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial view photograph of Richmond, Texas after the 1899 flood]

[Aerial view photograph of Richmond, Texas after the 1899 flood]

Date: July 8, 1899
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial view photograph of Richmond, Texas after the 1899 flood. There are people and a man on horseback walking across the railroad track in the bottom right corner of the photograph The photograph shows the following businesses: A. Kochan Farming Implements, Brady Bros. Bakery and Grocery, Austin's Exchange Saloon. The Brazos River bridge is near the top right corner. Text near bottom of photo reads: "North View July 7 1899 No 7". The photograph is mounted on a tan cardboard substrate.
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Albert Eben, Herbert Eben, Angie Eben, Angie Eben, and Leo Linke making sausage]

[Albert Eben, Herbert Eben, Angie Eben, Angie Eben, and Leo Linke making sausage]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph (copy) of two men and two women making sausage. Printed on back of photo in pencil: "sausage-making at Linke's House - 1938, 1939 "Sausage was delicious" (L to R) Albert Eben, Herbert Eben, Angie Eben, Angie Eben, Leo Linke 5-6 big hogs butchered each year." The group is standing next to a wooden table with sausage stuffer and large porcelain bowl (woman third from left has her left hand on the bowl) on top. There is a white wooden building in right background.
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Albert George walking with a cane]

[Albert George walking with a cane]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Framed photograph of Albert George, probably taken at the Houston Livestock Show. Mr. George is dressed in a medium colored suit, white shirt, dark tie, hat, eyeglasses, and is walking with a cane. On the left lapel of his suit is a nametag that reads "MEMBER TEXAS AND SOUTHWESTERN CATTLE RAISER'S ASSOCIATION MR. A. P. GEORGE RICHMOND, TEXAS". Mr George is partially obscured by another man standing to his left in the foreground of the picture. Mr george appears to be being escorted by a man on his left, who is wearing a white shirt, a similar nametag with a ribbon attached to it, and with a large ring prominent on his right hand. Another man, dressed in black and wearing a similar nametag, is standing behind Mr. George to his right, and is partially obscured as well.
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Albert Lamar George as a young boy, sitting with his legs crossed]

[Albert Lamar George as a young boy, sitting with his legs crossed]

Date: March 7, 1865
Creator: unknown
Description: Tintype photograph of Albert Lamar George as a young boy. He is seated in a chair with his left leg placed over his right. He appears to be holding something in his hands in his lap. He has a white, ruffled shirt on and a dark hat with a feather sticking out of the back. The photograph is enclosed in an ivory matte. Embossed on far left side of matte: " POTTERS PATENT MARCH 7 1865"
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Albert Lamar George, seated and wearing a dark three piece suit and a hat]

[Albert Lamar George, seated and wearing a dark three piece suit and a hat]

Date: 1870
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Albert Lamar George. He is seated wearing a dark three piece suit, with the jacket and vest unbuttoned. Underneath is a white shirt. He is wearing a light colored hat that is slightly tipped to his right side. He has a long goatee. Attached to a cardboard substrate.
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park