You limited your search to:

  Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
 Decade: 1890-1899
 Collection: George Ranch Museum Collection
[Large Stick and ball oak chair]

[Large Stick and ball oak chair]

Date: c. 1890 - 1895
Creator: unknown
Description: Referred to as "stick and ball' describing the back design; arms of golden oak with cane seat Old Object Term: Chairs, arm
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Stick and ball armless oak chair]

[Stick and ball armless oak chair]

Date: c. 1890 - 1895
Creator: unknown
Description: Referred to as "stick and ball' describing the back design; with cane seat Old Object Term: Chairs, side
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Stick and ball armless oak chair, front angle]

[Stick and ball armless oak chair, front angle]

Date: c. 1890 - 1895
Creator: unknown
Description: Part of set of 6 chairs; Stick & Ball design on back of chair; cane seat. American 1890-1895 Old Object Term: Chair, arm
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Stick and ball armless oak chair, higher angle shot]

[Stick and ball armless oak chair, higher angle shot]

Date: c. 1890 - 1895
Creator: unknown
Description: Referred to as "stick and ball" describing the back design with cane seat Old Object Term: Chairs, side
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Stick and ball armless oak chair, slightly faded finish]

[Stick and ball armless oak chair, slightly faded finish]

Date: c. 1890 - 1895
Creator: unknown
Description: Referred to as "stick and ball' describing the back design with cane seat. American 1890-18905 Old Object Term: Chairs, side
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Stick and ball oak chair with arms]

[Stick and ball oak chair with arms]

Date: c. 1890 - 1895
Creator: unknown
Description: Referred to as "stick and ball" describing the back design with cane seat. American c.1890-1895 Old Object Term: Chairs, side
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[White net coverlet with shirred applied scroll decoration]

[White net coverlet with shirred applied scroll decoration]

Date: c. 1890
Creator: unknown
Description: White net coverlet with shirred applied scroll decoration. One of a pair. Diamond and floral decorative pattern. England, c. 1890.
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial view photograph of Richmond, Texas after the 1899 flood]

[Aerial view photograph of Richmond, Texas after the 1899 flood]

Date: July 8, 1899
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial view photograph of Richmond, Texas after the 1899 flood. There are people and a man on horseback walking across the railroad track in the bottom right corner of the photograph The photograph shows the following businesses: A. Kochan Farming Implements, Brady Bros. Bakery and Grocery, Austin's Exchange Saloon. The Brazos River bridge is near the top right corner. Text near bottom of photo reads: "North View July 7 1899 No 7". The photograph is mounted on a tan cardboard substrate.
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[An arch at Richmond Cemetery during the flood of 1899]

[An arch at Richmond Cemetery during the flood of 1899]

Date: July 8, 1899
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Richmond Cemetery during the flood of 1899. There are wooden fences on far left; iron fence with arched entrance gate near center - all under flood waters. There is a white house and trees in right background; a small building in center right background. This photograph is a copy of an original. Text written on the back of the original was copied to the back of this photograph and reads: "Flood of July 1899 Richmond Cemetery - Arch arc Gate is North cattle guard by Mrs. Annie Holmes Lot - [typed] Richmond Cemetery Gate During Flood of July 1899. Original in Morton Cemetery File - "History".
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[T.B.W. Lumber Yard during the flood of 1899]

[T.B.W. Lumber Yard during the flood of 1899]

Date: July 8, 1899
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the T.B.W. Lumber Yard during the flood of 1899. There are three men in a small wooden boat (crossing the street) near the center of the photograph. The lumber yard, on right, has stacks of lumber outside of the wooden tin roofed building. A two story house with trees in front yard is enclosed by a white picket fence on the left side of the photograph. There are other buildings in the background. Text at the bottom of the photograph reads: "T. B. W. Lumber Yard July 8, 1899 No 3". The photograph is mounted on a tan cardboard substrate.
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST