You limited your search to:

  Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
 Decade: 1950-1959
 Collection: George Ranch Museum Collection
[Virginia Lee (Nichols) Feeny wearing a cap and gown]

[Virginia Lee (Nichols) Feeny wearing a cap and gown]

Date: 1955 - 1965
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Virginia Lee (Nichols) Feeny. Virginia, who wears glasses, has short dark hair. In this outdoor photo, Virginia is wearing a graduation cap and gown. She is holding paper (diploma) folded in her right hand. There is a large tree in center background, sidewalk in left background, and shrub in right background. More trees in distance. The photograph has scalloped edges. Written on back in blue ink: "Virginia Lee (Nichols) Feeny".
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[The original Polly Ryon Memorial Hospital]

[The original Polly Ryon Memorial Hospital]

Date: August 23, 1955
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the original Polly Ryon Memorial Hospital. The sprawling single story brick building is partially hid by landscaping. The front entrance, near the center of the building, has many windows, including full length windows to the left of the main entry doorway. Window units are seen in several of the windows to the left of the main entrance. There are six automobiles in the parking lot. A roof top to a large two story house can be seen in left background. Written on back of photograph in pencil: "9/1/55 Polly Ryon Memorial Hospital". Stamped on back in black: Humpola Photo Studio Rosenberg, Texas [in red] Aug 23 1955".
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[A studio portrait of a toddler girl and a young boy]

[A studio portrait of a toddler girl and a young boy]

Date: c. 1958
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a toddler girl and a boy. In this studio portrait, the girl is wearing a short sleeved light colored dress with cowl neck, and a band of lace near waist line; the boy is wearing a dark suit, white shirt, and striped bow tie. The young man has his left arm around the waist of the girl.
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Letter from Robinson Portraits to Mr. Tom Booth]

[Letter from Robinson Portraits to Mr. Tom Booth]

Date: April 15, 1958
Creator: unknown
Description: Letter from Robinson Portraits to Mr. Tom Booth. Letterhead in blue: "Robinson Portraits Marijo Robinson One Studio Only Children and Pets [emblem] Member The Photographers Association of America 2912 Fannin, JA 9 - 1108 Houston 2, Texas Established 1935". The note reads as follows: "April 15 - 58 Mr. Tom Booth Richmond, Tex- 1-3 /14 [sic] x 4 1/4 colored copy in Frame - 5500 Paid April 16 - Robinson Portraits [sic] 1958". The photograph referred to in the letter is accession 2000.052.003b.
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[A young man wearing dark pants and a red shirt]

[A young man wearing dark pants and a red shirt]

Date: 1958
Creator: unknown
Description: Color photograph of a boy. In this studio portrait, the young man is wearing dark pants, red shirt with drawings of masks, stripes, and other patterns horizontally across the shirt, and a white undershirt. The young man is standing in front of a wooden chair. He has his right arm draped across the back of the chair, and his left hand is resting on his right hand. A letter in reference to this portrait is accessioned 2000.052.003b is addressed to Mr. Tom Booth. The photograph is secured in a light brown cardboard matte by yellowed tape. Image dimensions are: 9.4 cm x 11.9 cm.
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Two story white and wooden George Ranch house]

[Two story white and wooden George Ranch house]

Date: July 12, 1954
Creator: unknown
Description: Color photograph of the George Ranch house. The ranch house is a two story white wooden house with screened top and bottom porches. One of the four brick chimneys is visible in this photo. The round white brick cistern house is located to the left of the main house. White railing borders a stairway that leads to the upper entrance of the cistern house. A white picket fence encloses the ranch house yard; trees on right and left of house. White fence posts in front of the driveway border the pasture in foreground; metal gate on far left of photo. Stamped on back of photo in black: "This Is A Kodacolor Print Made By Eastman Kodak Company T. M. Regis. U. S. Pat. Off. Week of July 12, 1954 II I".
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Driveway extending from the George Ranch house]

[Driveway extending from the George Ranch house]

Date: July 12, 1954
Creator: unknown
Description: Color photograph of the George Ranch house. A driveway extends from the left side of the photo and continues in front of the ranch house. There are white fence posts on either side of the driveway. The ranch house is a white wooden two story house with screened upper and lower porches. Tall oak trees surround the house. There is a man sitting beneath one large tree in the center of the photograph. Stamped on back of photo in black: "This Is A Kodacolor Print Made By Eastman Kodak Company T. M. Regis. U. S. Pat. Off. Week of July 12, 1954 II I".
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch site next to the highway]

[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch site next to the highway]

Date: January 13, 1953
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph of the George Ranch site. The highway near bottom right of photo, Farm to Market 762, leads to the George Ranch by turning left at the white wooden entryway. The ranch driveway is lined by white fence posts and trees. Cattle are grazing in the pasture near left bottom of photo. The George Ranch house is on the far left of photo. The two story white wooden house is obscured by large oak trees. There is a large barn to the right of the house and another smaller barn near center left. The town of Richmond is visible from center background to right background. Note the water tower near center right. Written in blue ink on back of photo: "Albert George" 1/13/53".
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site]

[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site]

Date: 1955 - 1960
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site. The white fence post and tree lined driveway that begins near bottom center of photo leads to the garage with a sidewalk area that continues to the left and leads to the chicken house. A right turn before the garage leads to a circular drive in front of the ranch house. The ranch house is a two story white wooden house partially obscured by trees. The white painted round cistern house can be seen to the left rear of the ranch house roof. To the right rear of the ranch house is a small white wooden building that is the servants' quarters. The ranch site has a second servant quarters building adjacent to this one but it is not seen with this view. There is a large white workshop to the left of the ranch house with barn 1 above and to the left of the workshop. To the right of barn 1 is barn 2 and above barn 2 is barn 3. To the left of barn 3 is the dipping vat. Cattle can be seen grazing in pastures to the left and right of the driveway and to ...
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site]

[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site]

Date: January 13, 1953
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site. The ranch house is the white wooden, two story building located in the bottom right corner of the photo. The house has four brick chimneys seen above the roof line. The top and bottom porches of the house are screened. Adjacent to the main house is the white round cistern house. The cistern house has a white railed stairway leading to the upper entrance. The white building to the left rear of the house is the smoke house. Two white wooden buildings near the left corner are the servants quarters. Barn 1 followed by barn 2 are situated above and slightly to the right of the servants quarters. Barn 3 is directly left of barn 3. Below barn 3 is the dipping vat with the teardrop (shaped) pen, and round pen. Written on back of photo in blue ink: "Albert George 1/13/53".
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park