You limited your search to:

  Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
 County: Fort Bend County, TX
[Albert Peyton George with ranch cowboys taking a break at the chuck wagon]

[Albert Peyton George with ranch cowboys taking a break at the chuck wagon]

Date: 1945 - 1950
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Albert Peyton George with ranch cowboys taking a break at the chuck wagon. The photograph was taken on George Ranch pasture land. George is seated on a wooden structure near the chuck wagon. He is talking to two cowboys that are standing near him. The cook is an African-American man who is wearing an apron and standing closest to the wagon. Cowboy in center is sitting on a pile of wood. Two cowboys to left are sitting on the ground and they are leaning against their saddles. Two saddled horses on right; harnessed mules on left; windmill in right background; large herd of cattle in background. Bottom of photograph printed in black: The Harper Leiper Company Photographers" and on the back of the photograph in blue :"KE-1293 The Harper Leiper Company 1009 Isabella at Main (Professional Photographers Guide of Houston emblem in center) Houston Texas Photographers Refer to Neg. No. 5734 [and circled in blue ink] 10"
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Albert Peyton George walking down the ranch house main driveway]

[Albert Peyton George walking down the ranch house main driveway]

Date: June 1945
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Albert Peyton George walking down the ranch house main driveway. George is wearing light colored pants, white shirt, and striped tie. He has eyeglasses and graying hair. The fence line along the driveway has white painted posts. White wooden entryway at end of driveway in background. Trees line both sides of the driveway. White guide wire cover that extends to the utility pole in bushes is just to eh left of George. Photograph has a white/blank are on right. Back of photograph in blue ink: " June 1945" and stamped in black "941".
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Albert Peyton George with ranch cowboys taking a break at the chuck wagon]

[Albert Peyton George with ranch cowboys taking a break at the chuck wagon]

Date: 1945 - 1950
Creator: unknown
Description: Framed copy print of original, numbered 2000.027.008. Photograph of Albert Peyton George with ranch cowboys taking a break at the chuck wagon. The photograph was taken on George Ranch pasture land. George is seated on a wooden structure near the chuck wagon. He is talking to two cowboys that are standing near him. The cook is an African-American man who is wearing an apron and standing closest to the wagon. Cowboy in center is sitting on a pile of wood. Two cowboys to left are sitting on the ground and they are leaning against their saddles. Two saddled horses on right; harnessed mules on left; windmill in right background; large herd of cattle in background. Bottom of photograph printed in black: The Harper Leiper Company Photographers" and on the back of the photograph in blue :"KE-1293 The Harper Leiper Company 1009 Isabella at Main (Professional Photographers Guide of Houston emblem in center) Houston Texas Photographers Refer to Neg. No. 5734 [and circled in blue ink] 10"
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Albert Peyton George feeding a white Brahma over a wire fence]

[Albert Peyton George feeding a white Brahma over a wire fence]

Date: June 1945
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Albert Peyton George feeding a white Brahma over a wire fence. The photograph was taken at the George Ranch in June of 1945. George is wearing light colored slacks, dark belt, and white shirt. He has arms over the fence. The white building in the background (with white arches) is the chicken house. Trees in background. Back of photograph in blue ink: "June 1945". Photograph is out of focus.
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Pin that states: "Executive Committee"]

[Pin that states: "Executive Committee"]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Pin. "Executive Committee" Ribbon is torn off. Old Object Term: Commemorative pin
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Pin that reads: "ST. JOSEPH"]

[Pin that reads: "ST. JOSEPH"]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Pin. "ST. JOSEPH" Two chains hang from the ends, connect to nothing. Old Object Term: Commemorative pin
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[A "St. Joseph" pin]

[A "St. Joseph" pin]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Pin. "ST. JOSEPH" Two chains hang from the ends, connect to nothing. Old Object Term: Commemorative pin
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Pin that states: "ST. JOSEPH"]

[Pin that states: "ST. JOSEPH"]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Pin. "ST. JOSEPH" Two chains hang from the ends, connect to nothing. Old Object Term: Commemorative pin
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Photograph of a Santa Gertrudis heifer]

[Photograph of a Santa Gertrudis heifer]

Date: 1970
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a Santa Gertrudis heifer. The photograph was enclosed in a folder 2000.034.027a and referenced to in letter 2000.034.027b. The haltered heifer (full side view) is standing near a corner of a tin barn. Storage tank nears building (center of photo). Partial view of the back of a car and a cattle trailer on far left. Trees in background. Written on back in pencil: "Aug 1970 No [underlined]". Stamped in purple on back: Photo by The Santa Gertrudis Journal Box 2386 ED 6-3611 Fort Worth, Texas".
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Photograph of a Santa Gertrudis heifer]

[Photograph of a Santa Gertrudis heifer]

Date: 1970
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a Santa Gertrudis heifer. The photograph was enclosed in a folder 2000.034.027a and referenced to in letter 2000.034.027b. The haltered heifer is being held by a man (partial view) on far right.. The heifer (full side view; heifer facing camera) is standing in the grass near the corner of a tin building. Partial view of two cars and a cattle trailer on left. Brick building in left background. Written in pencil on back: "Aug 1970 No [underlined]". Stamped in purple on back: "Photo by The Santa Gertrudis Journal Box 2386 ED 6-3611 Fort Worth, Texas".
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park