You limited your search to:

  Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site surrounded by trees]

[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site surrounded by trees]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site. This aerial photo shows the ranch pastures below the main house marked by white fence posts. The ranch house is the two story wooden white building near right center. The house has four brick chimneys seen above the roof line. The top and bottom porches of the house are screened. Adjacent to the main house (left) is the cistern house, a round white painted building with a weather vane at top. Other ranch buildings include the servants quarters, two small white wooden houses, located directly to the left (on the other side of a line of trees) of the main house; above and slightly to the right of the servants quarters are barns 1 and 2, and the long barn to the far left is barn 3. Located below barn 3 is the dipping vat with the teardrop (shaped) pen and round pen to the right of the dipping vat. Image .002 is attached to a Christmas Card with "Merry Christmas" written in black and the image of a red poinsettia with green stem and leaves found in the top left corner.
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and the circular driveway]

[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and the circular driveway]

Date: January 13, 1953
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site. The George Ranch house is the two story white wooden building located to the bottom center of the photograph. The house has four brick chimneys seen above the roof line. The upper and lower porches of the ranch house are screened. Adjacent to the ranch house is the white round cistern house with white railed stairway that leads to the upper entrance. The circular driveway is visible to the right of the main house. Other ranch buildings include the chicken house in bottom left corner; garage to the right of the chicken house; above and to the left of the garage are two small white wooden buildings (only one is visible, the other is obscured by trees) that are the servants quarters. The tall gable roofed building seen between the servants quarters and the main house (rear) is barn 1. Above barn 1 is barn 2. To the left of barn 2 is barn 3. Below barn 3 is the dipping vat with a teardrop pen and round pen. Cattle are feeding in the lot below the dipping vat. A bend of Dry Creek is visible between the trees that ...
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch site next to the highway]

[Aerial photograph of the George Ranch site next to the highway]

Date: January 13, 1953
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph of the George Ranch site. The highway near bottom right of photo, Farm to Market 762, leads to the George Ranch by turning left at the white wooden entryway. The ranch driveway is lined by white fence posts and trees. Cattle are grazing in the pasture near left bottom of photo. The George Ranch house is on the far left of photo. The two story white wooden house is obscured by large oak trees. There is a large barn to the right of the house and another smaller barn near center left. The town of Richmond is visible from center background to right background. Note the water tower near center right. Written in blue ink on back of photo: "Albert George" 1/13/53".
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial photograph of the house and the driveway at George Ranch]

[Aerial photograph of the house and the driveway at George Ranch]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph of the George Ranch house and ranch site. The driveway that leads to the George Ranch begins near the bottom left corner of the photograph. A right turn down the driveway leads to the circular drive in front of the two story white wooden ranch house. The ranch house has the upper and lower porches screened. A small round roof visible above the left roof corner of the ranch house belongs to the cistern house. The ranch house (and cistern house) are enclosed by a white picket fence. The long white building to the left of the driveway is the chicken house. To the right of the chicken house is the garage which is partially obscured by trees. A white building to the right rear of the ranch house is one of two servants' quarter buildings. The other servant's house is obscured by trees. A driveway leads to several buildings on right of photo. Large white building with car parked to right of it has two opened doorways. Above this workshop is barn 1 and to the right of barn 1 is barn 2. Barn 3 is directly above barn 2, while directly above barn 1 is the ...
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial photograph taken directly over the top of George Ranch]

[Aerial photograph taken directly over the top of George Ranch]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial photograph taken directly over the George Ranch. The George Ranch house is the white wooden two and a half story house surrounded by trees near the center of the photograph. The circular drive with flag pole at center is seen to the right of the house. The tree lined driveway leads from the house (below house, in this photo) and to the main highway - Farm to Market road 762 on far right. Another ranch entrance, which makes a sharp right at the main driveway, leads to the ranch workshop and barns. The first two buildings on this driveway (nearest to the house) are workshop and storage shed. The next two barns are Barn 1 on left and Barn 2 on right (of road). The teardrop (cattle) pens are easily distinguishable near the corner of Barn 1. The teardrop pen leads to the dipping vat. Across from the dipping vat and pens is Barn 3. Dry Creek extends from the right, horizontally. There is a large cluster of trees near the bank of Dry Creek at top center and top right corner of photograph.
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
["Aerial View of Boulder Dam"]

["Aerial View of Boulder Dam"]

Date: 1925 - 1935
Creator: unknown
Description: Postcard image of an "Aerial View Of Boulder Dam" showing the semi-circular dam with cars on highway at top. Two cylinder shaped extensions radiating from either side of main portion of dam. Smaller roadways cross-cross in top right. Cement parking area on left. The canyon extends vertically across the center of the postcard. Black text on back of postcard reads: "Message Post Card Address [in black line rectangle] Postage 1 [cent]".
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[An "Aerial View of Boulder Dam" and "Lake Mead"]

[An "Aerial View of Boulder Dam" and "Lake Mead"]

Date: 1925 - 1935
Creator: unknown
Description: Postcard image of the "Aerial View of Boulder Dam And Lower Basin Of Lake Mead" as written in white text in bottom left corner of postcard. Black text on back of postcard reads: "Message Post Card Address [in black line rectangle] Postage 1 [cent]".
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[Aerial view photograph of Richmond, Texas after the 1899 flood]

[Aerial view photograph of Richmond, Texas after the 1899 flood]

Date: July 8, 1899
Creator: unknown
Description: Aerial view photograph of Richmond, Texas after the 1899 flood. There are people and a man on horseback walking across the railroad track in the bottom right corner of the photograph The photograph shows the following businesses: A. Kochan Farming Implements, Brady Bros. Bakery and Grocery, Austin's Exchange Saloon. The Brazos River bridge is near the top right corner. Text near bottom of photo reads: "North View July 7 1899 No 7". The photograph is mounted on a tan cardboard substrate.
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[An African-American man holding the leather reins to two Brahman bulls that are harnessed together]

[An African-American man holding the leather reins to two Brahman bulls that are harnessed together]

Date: 1940 - 1955
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of an African-American man holding the leather reins to two Brahman bulls that are harnessed together. The harness consists of a leather halter (with two straps attaching the two bulls to each other), a padded yoke and chains that are linked to a strap that extends across the bull's back. A chain also hangs below the yoke. The man is wearing overalls, white shirt, and a cloth head covering. The bulls and the man are standing in front of a row of bushes at the King Ranch. Photograph has a number "20" written in white print in bottom right corner.
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park
[An African-American man riding a Brahman cow]

[An African-American man riding a Brahman cow]

Date: 1940 - 1955
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of an African-American man riding a Brahman cow that is harnessed to a second Brahman cow. The man is wearing lace-up knee length boots, pants, long sleeved shirt, and felt cowboy hat. The cows are inside of a stock pen at the King Ranch. Other cattle can be seen in a stock pen on the other side of wooden panel. Partial view of a wooden building on right. White wooden house in left background. Copy 001 has substantial fading and foxing.
Contributing Partner: George Ranch Historical Park