You limited your search to:
- [Handwritten notes concerning Joseph R. Benites - 1977]
- Handwritten notes concerning Joseph R. Benites and his appearance at the San Diego LULAC meeting held on August 20, 1977, after he was barred from LULAC functions.
- [Handwritten notes concerning Joseph R. Benites at LULAC Convention]
- Handwritten notes and questions concerning Joseph R. Benites' appearance at the LULAC Convention in May of 1977.
- [Letter from John J. Herrera to Rudy M. Briones - 1950-09-21]
- Onionskin paper carbon copy of letter from John J. Herrera to Rudy Briones, 2nd R.T.B. Plt. 23, Marine Corps Base, San Diego, California, dated September 21, 1950. This is replying to Briones request for help in getting a discharge from military service. Herrera advises Briones to remain in the Marine Corp, and offers other personal advice.
- [Letter from Rudy M. Briones to John Herrera - 1950-09-18]
- Letter from Rudy M. Briones, 2nd R.T.B. PLT. 23, Marine Corps, to John Herrera, with envelope dated September 18, 1950. This is a request for Herrera to help Briones get a discharge from military service.