Description: The Irving Independent School District was established in 1909. The district built a three-story brick school building in 1913. The building, which came to be known as "Old Red," housed the entire student body for a number of years. It later became the elementary school and then the administration building. It was torn down in 1959.
Contributing Partner: Irving Archives