You limited your search to:
- Antonia Cano in Grand Falls, Texas
- "This picture of Antonio G. Cano was taken in Grand Falls, Texas on December 12, 1914. Her husband, Martin, was a loyal follower of Pancho Villa. They later moved to Grand Falls in 1925." This statement was made by Alma Cano and was included in a research paper by Delfina Heredin for a history class at Marfa High School in 1975.
- Celia Acosta
- Paper describing a photograph of Celia Acosta at age 7, dressed for her first Holy Communion. It also contains other biographical information about Celia.
- Celia Acosta on First Holy Communion
- Photograph of Celia Acosta at age 7, dressed for her first Holy Communion. The photo was taken in Grandfalls, Texas on March 29, 1923. She wears a white dress with a crown and veil and holds a candle and a little book.