You limited your search to:
- CCC Service Camp
- Photograph description by Calistro Nunez Sr. in an interview on January 18, 1975 by Calistro Nunez, Jr., "This picture was taken in 1933, during the depression, when President Roosevelt held office. It shows a CCC Service Camp, which was formed so that the people could work. Their jobs were at making roads on the Chisos Mountain, where Big Bend is now located. The government paid the federal workers according to their duties and responsibilities under several different pay plans. They lived in these camps and were allowed to leave every fifteen days to go to the nearest town."
- CCC Service Camp Employees
- Photograph description by Calistro Nunez Sr. in an interview on January 18, 1975 by Calistro Nunez, Jr., "This picture, taken in January 23, 1934, shows five federal employees standing in front of their barrack, These men worked in the CCC camps." The photo shows men standing on the steps outside the doorway.
- Enlace Matrimonial
- Wedding invitation for Anita Marquez and Jose Barron in Marfa, Texas on January 31, 1937. A dance was held after the ceremony.
- Febronio Acosta, Identification Card, 1930
- Identification Card belonging to Febronio Acosta, President of the Mexican Honorary Commission during 1930.