You limited your search to:
- San Fernando Cathedral and City Hall, San Antonio, Tex.
- Color postcard picturing the city of San Antonio. In the center of the picture stands San Fernando Cathedral with San Antonio City Hall behind it. A date "10-12006 #9" is handwritten on the front. It is addressed to Miss Rosa Bassano, Paris, Tex. It is postmarked San Antonio, Tex. on Oct. 12, 1906.
- San Jose Mission 2d San Antonio
- Black and white photo postcard picturing San Jose Mission 2d in San Antonio from the front with its old bell tower. Today it is known as Mission San José y San Miguel de Aguayo.
- Granary of 2d Mission, San Antonio
- Monochromatic postcard depicting the remains of the granary of the 2d mission in San Antonio. The mission is an old stone building with a bell tower on the right. Nearby are a fence and a farm house. Today it is known as Mission San José y San Miguel de Aguayo.