You limited your search to:

  Partner: Palestine Public Library
 Resource Type: Photograph
[201 E. Oak - Ivanhoe Lodge No. 15 - Knights of Pythias Hall]

[201 E. Oak - Ivanhoe Lodge No. 15 - Knights of Pythias Hall]

Date: June 1991
Creator: Hardy, Heck, Moore
Description: Photograph of 201 E. Oak taken from the road. Photo was taken for the Historic Resources Survey of Palestine, Texas 1989-1991. As per the 1898-1899 Palestine City Directory, this was the home of the Knights of Pythias.
Contributing Partner: Palestine Public Library
[201 E. Oak - Ivanhoe Lodge No. 15 - Knights of Pythias Hall]

[201 E. Oak - Ivanhoe Lodge No. 15 - Knights of Pythias Hall]

Date: June 1991
Creator: Hardy, Heck, Moore
Description: Photograph of 201 E. Oak taken from the road. Photo was taken for the Historic Resources Survey of Palestine, Texas 1989-1991. As per the 1898-1899 Palestine City Directory, this was the home of the Knights of Pythias.
Contributing Partner: Palestine Public Library
[201 S. Michaux]

[201 S. Michaux]

Date: June 1991
Creator: Hardy, Heck, Moore
Description: Photograph of 201 S. Michaux taken from the road. Photo was taken for the Historic Resources Survey of Palestine, Texas 1989-1991.
Contributing Partner: Palestine Public Library
[201 W. Crawford]

[201 W. Crawford]

Date: June 1991
Creator: Hardy, Heck, Moore
Description: Photograph of the front and side of the "Denby Building," located at 201 W. Crawford in downtown Palestine, Texas. It is a three-story red-brick building, classified as a "Two-Part Commercial Block," that has grouped pivoting windows on the upper floors, and side-facing brickwork in the parapet.
Contributing Partner: Palestine Public Library
[201 W. Crawford - Denby Bldg]

[201 W. Crawford - Denby Bldg]

Date: February 1993
Creator: Goebel, Matt
Description: Photograph of the front and side of the "Denby Building," located at 201 W. Crawford in downtown Palestine, Texas. It is a three-story brick building, classified as a "Two-Part Commercial Block," that has grouped pivoting windows on the upper floors, and side-facing brickwork in the parapet.
Contributing Partner: Palestine Public Library
[201 W. Kolstad]

[201 W. Kolstad]

Date: June 1991
Creator: Hardy, Heck, Moore
Description: Photograph of the southeast corner of a one-story, brick-veneer house with Tudor Revival-style architecture located at 201 W. Kolstad in Palestine, Texas.
Contributing Partner: Palestine Public Library
[201 W. Kolstad]

[201 W. Kolstad]

Date: June 1991
Creator: Hardy, Heck, Moore
Description: Photograph of the southwest corner of a one-story, brick-veneer house with Tudor Revival-style architecture located at 201 W. Kolstad in Palestine, Texas.
Contributing Partner: Palestine Public Library
[201 W. Main]

[201 W. Main]

Date: June 1991
Creator: Hardy, Heck, Moore
Description: Photograph of the front and east side of a white, two-story brick building located at 201 W. Main in Palestine, Texas, taken from the corner of Main and Magnolia streets. There is decorative brickwork along the top of the building on the east side, facing Magnolia Street. A sign above the entrance says "Singer Sales & Service;" a sign on the corner of the building says "Magnavox." An adjacent two-story building is visible on the left.
Contributing Partner: Palestine Public Library
[202 E. Palestine]

[202 E. Palestine]

Date: June 1991
Creator: Hardy, Heck, Moore
Description: Photograph of the front of a white, two-story frame Queen Anne-style house located at 202 E. Palestine in Palestine, Texas.
Contributing Partner: Palestine Public Library
[204 S. Magnolia]

[204 S. Magnolia]

Date: June 1991
Creator: Hardy, Heck, Moore
Description: Photograph of 204 S. Magnolia taken from the road. Photo was taken for the Historic Resources Survey of Palestine, Texas 1989-1991. The Queen Anne style was enormously popular in Palestine during the late 19th century, and the residential neighborhood south of the central business district contains numerous examples of the style. Few of the buildings, however, retain their integrity to such a noteworthy degree as this house. J.M. and Mattie H. McMillan were the earliest known residents of this house, which was probably constructed around the turn of the century. The McMillans lived here as early as 1926, according to city directories. By 1935, however, Mr. McMillan, who had been an engineer for the I&GN Railroad, had died; his wife continued to live in the house through the early 1940s.
Contributing Partner: Palestine Public Library