You limited your search to:

  Partner: Private Collection of T. B. Willis
 Decade: 2000-2009
[Certificate Awarded to Hester Beck Willis]

[Certificate Awarded to Hester Beck Willis]

Date: May 16, 2009
Creator: Daughters of the Republic of Texas
Description: Certificate awarded to Hester Beck Willis for 25 years of membership in the Daughters of the Republic of Texas. It reads: "Twenty-Five Years of Continuous Membership. This Certifies that Hester Beck Willis #012499 is a member of the Daughters of the Republic of Texas, having been admitted to membership on January 11, 1984. In Witness Whereof the President General and Senior Members Committee Chair subscribe their names and have caused the seal of the Association to be hereunto affixed at Killeen, Texas this 16th day of May AD 2009."
Contributing Partner: Private Collection of T. B. Willis
[Family Grave Marker of Thomas L. Willis]

[Family Grave Marker of Thomas L. Willis]

Date: May 22, 2006
Creator: Willis, T. Bradford
Description: Photograph of the family grave marker of Dr. Thomas L. Willis, located in the IOOF Cemetery in Denton, TX. It reads: "Thomas L. Willis, M.D., D.D.S., June 27, 1824 - Mar. 31, 1889. Letitia Barnett Hutchison Willis, Dec. 8, 1828 - Jan. 23, 1925. John P. Willis, Nov. 4, 1864 - Nov. 2, 1884."
Contributing Partner: Private Collection of T. B. Willis
[Grave Markers of Frances Willis Pierson]

[Grave Markers of Frances Willis Pierson]

Date: January 31, 2000
Creator: Willis, T. Bradford
Description: Photograph of the grave marker of Frances Willis Pierson, located at the Baptist Rest Cemetery in Brundidge, Alabama. It reads: "Frances Willis, wife of T. J. Pierson, born May 1, 1817, died June 22, 1888."
Contributing Partner: Private Collection of T. B. Willis
[Invitation to the Dedication of the Todd Willis Memorial Nature Trail]

[Invitation to the Dedication of the Todd Willis Memorial Nature Trail]

Date: June 8, 2002
Creator: Carleen Bright Arboretum
Description: Invitation to the dedication of the Todd Willis Memorial Nature Trail. The invitation is on one side of the page, while the other has many pictures of the trail itself, which includes a bridge and a gazebo.
Contributing Partner: Private Collection of T. B. Willis
[Photograph of James Davis House]

[Photograph of James Davis House]

Date: 2009
Creator: Willis, T. Bradford
Description: Photograph of the James F. Davis home in East Waco. It was built in the 1850s by James F. Davis (Oct. 21, 1823-Oct. 22, 1885), a pioneer attorney and judge in McLennan County. The historic house has been used as a rectory for the St. John the Baptist (St. John’s) Catholic Church at 1312 Dallas Street in East Waco. The house is made of pink sand brick. Trees are all around the structure.
Contributing Partner: Private Collection of T. B. Willis
[Photograph of James Davis House]

[Photograph of James Davis House]

Date: 2009
Creator: Willis, T. Bradford
Description: Photograph of the James F. Davis home in East Waco. It was built in the 1850s by James F. Davis (Oct. 21, 1823-Oct. 22, 1885), a pioneer attorney and judge in McLennan County. The historic house has been used as a rectory for the St. John the Baptist (St. John’s) Catholic Church at 1312 Dallas Street in East Waco. The house is made of pink sand brick. White columns support an overhang above the porch. Trees are all around the structure.
Contributing Partner: Private Collection of T. B. Willis
[Photograph of James Davis House]

[Photograph of James Davis House]

Date: 2009
Creator: Willis, T. Bradford
Description: Photograph of the James F. Davis home in East Waco. It was built in the 1850s by James F. Davis (Oct. 21, 1823-Oct. 22, 1885), a pioneer attorney and judge in McLennan County. The historic house has been used as a rectory for the St. John the Baptist (St. John’s) Catholic Church at 1312 Dallas Street in East Waco. The house is made of pink sand brick. The leaves of trees obscure much of the structure.
Contributing Partner: Private Collection of T. B. Willis
[Photograph of James Davis House]

[Photograph of James Davis House]

Date: 2009
Creator: Willis, T. Bradford
Description: Photograph of the James F. Davis home in East Waco. It was built in the 1850s by James F. Davis (Oct. 21, 1823-Oct. 22, 1885), a pioneer attorney and judge in McLennan County. The historic house has been used as a rectory for the St. John the Baptist (St. John’s) Catholic Church at 1312 Dallas Street in East Waco. The house is made of pink sand brick. It features a window to the left, and a chimney above it on the roof.
Contributing Partner: Private Collection of T. B. Willis
[Photograph of James Davis House]

[Photograph of James Davis House]

Date: 2009
Creator: Willis, T. Bradford
Description: Photograph of the James F. Davis home in East Waco. It was built in the 1850s by James F. Davis (Oct. 21, 1823-Oct. 22, 1885), a pioneer attorney and judge in McLennan County. The historic house has been used as a rectory for the St. John the Baptist (St. John’s) Catholic Church at 1312 Dallas Street in East Waco. The house is made of pink sand brick.
Contributing Partner: Private Collection of T. B. Willis
[Photograph of James Davis House]

[Photograph of James Davis House]

Date: 2009
Creator: Willis, T. Bradford
Description: Photograph of the James F. Davis home in East Waco. It was built in the 1850s by James F. Davis (Oct. 21, 1823-Oct. 22, 1885), a pioneer attorney and judge in McLennan County. The historic house has been used as a rectory for the St. John the Baptist (St. John’s) Catholic Church at 1312 Dallas Street in East Waco. The house is made of pink sand brick. There are trees around the building.
Contributing Partner: Private Collection of T. B. Willis
FIRST PREV 1 2 NEXT LAST