You limited your search to:

  Partner: Richardson Public Library
 Language: No Language
 Collection: Texas History Collection
Cotton Gin "Old Red", Richardson, Texas
Cotton gin, two-story wooden frame building. Four 2-horsedrawn wagons containing cotton. 15 men visible. Telephone pole in foreground. Numerous outbuildings. Additional information: Telephone service in Richardson was established in 1900. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3138/
Finis Ewing Allen Family and Residence, Richardson, Texas
Large, two-story wood clad residence with wrap-around roofed porch. The center section of the porch has a balcony porch on the 2nd floor. Two benches are visible on the porch; the foundation is skirted with brick; the porch steps are concrete. A small pied horse is standing in front of the porch. Four people are on the porch, a man standing, a boy standing, a man seated, and a woman standing partially behind him. Left to right: ALLEN, Robert Clint. Born Feb 1893. ALLEN, Cecil Butler. Born Sept 1899. ALLEN, Finis Ewing. Born 21 Apr 1857, Pettis Co MO; died 6 Jan 1918, Richardson TX. Allen, Lelia Ashby Butler. Born May 1862 KY. Robert Clint Allen, standing, wearing coat and hat; texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3081/
Grissom family members, Richardson, Texas
2 women, 1 man standing on un-mortared brick surface. 4th person partically visible. Corrugated metal, possibly silo, visible in right background. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3106/
Matt Turner and wife, Richardson, Texas
Copy of a photograph, a man and a woman, head and chest visible. The formal portrait is a horizontal oval mounted on stock. The man has a beard and moustache, is wearing a suitcoat and vest, with shirt and tie. The woman is wearing a dark dress, with dark moire satin bow at the neck, a brooch on her left side, and an earring visible on her left ear. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3082/
Mt. Calvary Baptist Church, Richardson, Texas
Mt.Calvary Baptist Church, Richardson, Texas, with people standing on steps (later known as: First Baptist Church.) texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3155/
Newt Harris Barber Shop, Richardson, Texas
Barber shop interior, with 3 chairs facing a mirrored counter, and 2 men visible. No sinks, individual shaving mugs reflected in mirror, gas light. Electrical or pneumatic equipment visible. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3128/
Newt Harris Barber Shop, Richardson, Texas
Barbershop interior, left to right: Newt [Thomas Newton] Harris owner, Walter Parks, Jack Echols, Dock Echols. 1 sink, ceiling fan, several electric lights, 2 barber chairs. Flag bunting draped above mirror. Additional information: Left to right: Newt [Thomas Newton] Harris owner, Walter Parks, Jack Echols, Dock Echols - Dallas Morning News 8/22/1984. Thomas Newton Harris, 30 Oct 1870 - 29 Jun 1952. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3127/
E. O. Campbell Farm, Richardson, Texas
Barn, E. O. Campbell farm, Richardson, Texas. Ben Coldwell and Jim W. Campbell standing in front, with team of mules. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3159/
Richardson Public Library, Richardson, Texas
Richardson Public Library looking southeast from the corner of Arapaho Road and Civic Center Drive. Red and white azaleas in foreground. Cars visible in parking lot. Civic Center [City Hall] building and water tower visible in right background. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3118/
Sun Oil Company, Production Research & Development Lab, Richardson, Texas
Aerial view. Sun Oil Company Production Research & Development Lab. Two one-story buildings, connected by a covered walkway. The larger building, in the foreground, is "E" shaped; the smaller is rectangular. Parking lot between with cars. Storage tank. Housing development visible in background, telephone/electrical poles, no trees or landscaping. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth3117/