You limited your search to:

  Partner: Richardson Public Library
H. W. and Ida Greer Residence

H. W. and Ida Greer Residence

Date: 1896~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of an exterior view of the Greer family home on Interurban Street in Richardson, Texas. The wooden house has a covered porch in the front with two doors. There are two trees in the yard. A woman, girl, and man are standing outside the picket fence; they are identified as Ida Huffhines Greer, Ruth Greer, and Henry W. Greer.
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library
Harben Family Group at Kirkland Park

Harben Family Group at Kirkland Park

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Jessie Blewett HARBEN ( - 11 Mar 1959) wife of J. M. HARBEN Jesse Monroe "Jess" HARBEN (14 Dec 1888 - 5 Oct 1973) Ray Carson HARBEN (9 Dec 1914 - 6 May 1993)
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library
Harben - Spotts Company, Harben's Drug Store and Richardson Telephone Company Annual Picnic

Harben - Spotts Company, Harben's Drug Store and Richardson Telephone Company Annual Picnic

Date: July 1, 1926
Creator: McAnally, C. C.
Description: Photograph of a group portrait at the Harben-Spott's Company annual picnic at Kidd Springs. The picnic involved Harben's Drug Store and Richardson Telephone Company. The men, women, and children are identified as (seated on ground, first row) Earle Harben, Ray Chap Harben, Marjorie Mae Meyer, Lewis, (second row) Mrs. M. M. Meyer, Miss Florence Ingle, Mrs. Walter Williams, Miss Ethel Christopherson, Mrs. P. E. Riley, Miss Stella Moody, Mrs. Sam P. Harben, Mrs. Doyal Taylor, Mrs. Sherwood Spotts, Miss Alma Ballard, Miss Viola Anderton, Mrs. A. O. Very, Mrs. Chester Bethel, (third row) Sam P. Harben, Dr. P. E. Riley, Jess Harben, A. O. Very, Chester Bethel, Mrs. Walter Park, Mrs. R. P. Harben, Mrs. Jess Harben, Walter Park, Sherwood Spotts, (fourth row) Doyal Taylor, Walter Williams, J. D. McNeil, Carson Harben, Lester Meyer, and M. M. Meyer.
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library
Harben-Spotts Company, Richardson, Texas

Harben-Spotts Company, Richardson, Texas

Date: 1906
Creator: unknown
Description: Sam Harben print shop, about 1906, Sam Harben in center. Sam P. Harben. Three men, one woman, and two young children visible. Printing press, type setter's desk, gas light visible. Written on back: Sam Harben print shop, about 1906, Sam Harben in center. Sam P. Harben. Woman: Lucille Lawler Keith (Mrs. Troy Keith) Mrs. Keith was half-sister of Laura Blewett, daughter of "Aunt Mattie" Blewett. Mrs. Blewett later married Mr. Lawler, then Mr. Parks. This information supplied by Mary Harrison 10 Jan 1973.
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library
Harben's Drug Store, Richardson, Texas

Harben's Drug Store, Richardson, Texas

Date: 1912
Creator: unknown
Description: Interior view of Harben's Drug Store. Four men are visible, the one on the far right is Sam Harben. Ads for various patent medicines including Mentholatum and Cardui are legible. Floor and ceiling are finished wood. There is a counter partly visible with four metal stools. Six glass display cases and two electric ceiling fans are visible. Noted on back of photo - Sam Harben on right, early 1900s. Additional information: Cardui was a patent medicine used to reduce menstrual problems. It was 19% alcohol and included Blessed Thistle, Black Haw and Golden Seal.
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library
Harris, Thomas Newton, Family, Richardson, Texas

Harris, Thomas Newton, Family, Richardson, Texas

Date: 1917/1918
Creator: unknown
Description: Informal family group photograph, standing and seated on a side porch of a house. The porch extends around the corner of the building to the right. Visible on the right are fences and another building. Standing on the porch are three women, the first only partially visible, with a girl standing in front, one man in a three-piece suit, one young woman, a woman in profile, and two elderly women (7 women, one girl, one man). Seated in front, on the edge of the porch, is a moustached man in a suit and dark hat, and a younger man in military uniform with hat and leg gaiters. Additional information: Left to right, standing: possibly Evelyn HARRIS (hidden) Mattie E Strait HARRIS (1874-25 Sep 1971) Noma HARRIS [in front of mother Mattie] (15 Feb 1910 - 20 Jan 1987) married Leonard Allen HUFFHINES (8 Oct 1911 - 16 Sep 1988) Grace FOX Robert K. (Bob) HARRIS possibly Evelyn HARRIS Katherine Paulina L. HARRIS (1849-1928) widow of Samuel P. Harris (1831-1914) Emma Dooley Seated: Thomas Newton HARRIS (31 Oct 1870 - 27 Jun 1952) Joe HARRIS [?P. G. Harris?]
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library
Henry William Coit and family, Renner, Texas

Henry William Coit and family, Renner, Texas

Date: 1900/1910
Creator: unknown
Description: 9 people standing on a steam tractor or attached gang plow. 2 women, three children, 4 men. The woman standing farthest right is veiled. The rear of the tractor is visible, in a partially plowed field. 2 women, 2 man, and 1 child (girl) are holding levers used to raise and lower the plows. Written on back of photo: Henry William Coit & family, steam tractor & plow, Renner Tex., Early 1900's. 5/24/1985 donated Henry W. Coit.
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library
Henry William Coit Residence

Henry William Coit Residence

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Henry William Coit residence in Renner, Texas. The wooden house is two-stories tall, with a wooden fence surrounding the yard. The Coit family is sitting in a horse-drawn carriage outside the fence.
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library
Holly Elevated Water Tower

Holly Elevated Water Tower

Date: 1959~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of construction on an elevated water tower on Holly Drive, north of Beltline Road. There are cars and a truck parked below it. The water tower was completed in 1959.
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library
Holly Elevated Water Tower

Holly Elevated Water Tower

Date: 1959~
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of an elevated water tower on Holly Drive, north of Beltline Road. The water tower is partially constructed, and was completed in 1959.
Contributing Partner: Richardson Public Library