Description: Photograph of Reverend Milton R. Worsham from St. David's Episcopal Church. An accompanying card reads, "Rector of St. David's, 1912-1916. During his service the parish enlarged from 215 to 350, the church building renovated, the cupola of stained glass removed, and an electric cross installed. The marble reredos and credence table were installed as memorials. From the Church archives."
Contributing Partner: St. David’s Episcopal Church