You limited your search to:
- Photo of 1960 Texas Democratic delegates in the U.S. House of Representatives, 86th Congress
- Photograph of the Democratic delegates from Texas in the 86th U.S. Congress. The color photograph includes the images of 23 Texas delegates. Nine of the men are seated at a dining table covered with a white tablecloth. Fourteen men stand behind those who are seated. All men wear dark suits with ties. The room includes a chandelier, ornate mirror over a fireplace and two large windows at the background with curtains. The group is comprised of the Texas U.S. Representatives from 1960, except United States Senators Lyndon Johnson and Ralph Yarborough. The men in the photograph include (seated, from left to right): 20th District, Paul J. Kilday; 11th District, W.R. Poage; 1st District, Wright Patman; Senator Lyndon B. Johnson; 4th District, Speaker of the House Sam Rayburn; Senator Ralph W. Yarborough; 19th District, George H. Mahon; 8th District, Albert Thomas; and 21st District, O.C. Fisher. Men in the back row (standing, from left to right): 22nd District, Bob Casey; 14th District, John Young; 16th District, J.T. Rutherford; 2nd District, Jack Brooks; 13th District, Frank Ikards; 10th District, Homer Thornberry; 17th District, Omar Burleson; 6th District, Olin E. Teague; 9th District, Clark W. Thompson; 18th District, Walter Rogers; 7th District, John Dowdy; 15th District, Joe M. Kilgore; 12th District, James C. Wright, Jr.; and 3rd District, Linley Beckworth.
- Photograph of the Texas Delegates during the 86th Congress--Second Session, 1960
- Color photograph of the Texas delegates in the 86th U.S. Congress during the second session in 1960. The photograph is of 23 men. One row of men is seated at a long, rectangular table, covered in a white tablecloth and set with plates and three flower arrangements. The second row of men stands behind those seated. The room in the background is rather opulent, with red draperies over the windows, a large, crystal chandelier and a gilt framed mirror. Caption that accompanied photo names all those in the photo and their home districts. The caption reads, "TEXAS DELEGATION - DEMOCRATS - 1960 EIGHTY-SIXTH UNITED STATES CONGRESS - SECOND SESSION WASHINGTON, D.C.--(All Representatives from Districts indicated except United States Senators Johnson and Yarborough.) Front row(left to right): 20th Dist., Paul J. Kilday; 11th Dist., W.R. Poage; 1sth Dist., Wright Patman; Senator Lyndon B. Johnson; 4th Dist., Speaker of House Sam Rayburn; Senator Ralph W. Yarborough; 19th Dist., George H. Mahon; 8th Dist., Albert Thomas; and 21st Dist., O.C. Fisher. Back row (left to right): 22nd Dist., Bob Casey; 14th Dist., John Young; 16th Dist., J.T. Rutherford; 2nd Dist., Jack Brooks; 13th Dist., Frank Ikard; 10th Dist., Homer Thornberry, 17th Dist., Omar Burleson; 6th Dist., Olin E. Teague; 9th Dist., CLark W. Thompson; 18th Dist., Walter Rogers; 7th Dist., John Dowdy; 15th Dist., Joe M. Kilgore; 12th Dist., James C. Wright, Jr.: and 3rd Dist., Lindley Beckworth."
- [Postcard of the Republic National Bank Building in Dallas]
- Postcard of the Republic National Bank building in Dallas, Texas. The back of the postcard includes a note from B. Conlin telling of her travels, addressed to Mrs. Edward Bartley.
- [Letter from Jane Bartley to Medibel Bartley - March 23, 1960]
- Letter from Jane Bartley to Medibel (Meddie) Bartley, dated March 23, 1960, in which she writes about her disappointment with her grades and her upcoming participation in the Cherry Blossom Parade. It includes an envelope, postmarked March 24, 1960.