You limited your search to:
- The Southwestern Historical Quarterly, Volume 58, July 1954 - April, 1955
- The Texas State Historical Association Quarterly Report includes "Papers read at the meetings of the Association, and such other contributions as may be accepted by the Committee" (volume 1, number 1). These include historical sketches, biographical material, personal accounts, and other research. Index is located at the end of the volume starting on page 587.
- Texas Almanac, 1956-1957
- The almanac covers general topics about the state of Texas including statistics for individual counties, agriculture, weather, "resources, population, industry, commerce, history, government, education and other matters relating to the civic, social and economic development" of the time. A general index is on page 733.
- Theses on Texas History: A Check List of Theses and Dissertations in Texas History Produced in the Departments of History of Eighteen Texas Graduate Schools and Thirty-Three Graduate Schools Outside of Texas, 1907-1952
- Book containing theses collected from the history departments of fifty-one graduate schools. The theses are listed in alphabetical order by author and relate to Texas. Includes the degree conferred upon each author, the title of the theses, and lists of illustrations, maps, tables, and contents.