You limited your search to:
- [Harrisburg Election] October 8th, 1835
- An official statement that Zavala was one of the seven Delegates selected to represent the Jurisdiction of Harrisburg
- [Letter from Lorenzo de Zavala to Burnet] September 11th 1836
- Correspondence to Burnet indicating that Zavala will be able to join the Cabinet's next meeting.
- [Letter from Zavala to Burnet] September 24th 1836
- A duplicate of Zavala's letter to Burnet stating that, due to his health, he will not be able to join the next meeting of Congress.
- de Zavala resignation October 17th 1836
- Lorenzo de Zavala's letter to the Senate and House of Representatives, stating his resignation from the office of Vice President of the Republic