You limited your search to:
- [Girls Industrial College Diploma]
- Diploma certifying that Beulah Kincaid completed the Commercial Arts Course and graduated from the Girls Industrial College of Texas. Certificate is signed by the President of the Board of Regents and the President of the College.
- Girls Industrial College Bulletins. Bulletin Number 01, February 20, 1903
- This gives a basic overview of important information about the college as well as important people and dates associated with it as an introduction for the opening of the school.
- College Bulletin, Number 19, August, 1907
- According to the Announcement on page 2, "This issue of the Bulletin is intended to illustrate some of the practical features of the courses offered at the College of Industrial Arts." This bulletin includes photographs of students and campus buildings.
- College Bulletin, Number 28, December, 1909
- This bulletin includes calendars, lists of important people, and articles written about the school including articles published in the Fort Worth Star, Fort Worth Record, Denton Record and Chronicle, Houston Chronicle, Kansas City Journal, and Clay's Review.