Date: April 14, 2006
Creator: Belden, Dreanna L.
Description: Photograph of the colonnade near the front entrance of the Baker Hotel in Mineral Wells, Texas. It was built in 1929 by architects Wyatt C. Hendrick and Co. Architects. It has been vacant since 1972. The floor is made of red brick, and the walls of slightly lighter brick.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries