You limited your search to:

  Partner: UNT Libraries
 County: Palo Pinto County, TX
The Texarkana Gateway to Texas and the Southwest

The Texarkana Gateway to Texas and the Southwest

Date: 1896
Creator: Texas & Pacific Railway
Description: This text gives an overview of the places and resources in Texas with an emphasis on the locations where the railroads run through the state. Indexes start on page 220.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries
[Camp Wolters Solders at Mass]

[Camp Wolters Solders at Mass]

Date: unknown
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a large group of solders seated in wooden chairs inside a large room. There are two aisles running between the groups of chairs and doors are visible in the background. Text at the top of the image says, "Early Sunday Mass, Camp Wolters, Texas." A handwritten note on the back says, "from Ted Gurney."
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries
Inventory of county records, Palo Pinto County Courthouse, Palo Pinto, Texas

Inventory of county records, Palo Pinto County Courthouse, Palo Pinto, Texas

Date: 1975
Creator: Sumners, Bill F. & Pearson, Mary
Description: Inventory of records of Palo Pinto County housed in the Palo Pinto County Courthouse in Palo Pinto, Texas. Begins with an introduction and explanation of the roles of various county government offices. Describes the records of the County Clerk, District Clerk, Justice of the Peace, Tax Assessor-Collector, Sheriff, Treasurer, Auditor, and County School Superintendent. Also provides an index.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries
Baker Hotel, Mineral Wells

Baker Hotel, Mineral Wells

Date: April 14, 2006
Creator: Belden, Dreanna L.
Description: Photograph of the Baker Hotel in Mineral Wells, built 1929 by architects Wyatt C. Hendrick and Co. Architects. It has been vacant since 1972.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries
Baker Hotel, Mineral Wells

Baker Hotel, Mineral Wells

Date: April 14, 2006
Creator: Belden, Dreanna L.
Description: Photograph of the Baker Hotel in Mineral Wells, built 1929 by architects Wyatt C. Hendrick and Co. Architects. It has been vacant since 1972. The building is at least twelve stories tall.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries
Baker Hotel, Mineral Wells

Baker Hotel, Mineral Wells

Date: April 14, 2006
Creator: Belden, Dreanna L.
Description: Photograph of the front of the Baker Hotel in Mineral Wells, built 1929 by architects Wyatt C. Hendrick and Co. Architects. It has been vacant since 1972. It is at least twelve stories tall.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries
Baker Hotel, Mineral Wells, colonnade

Baker Hotel, Mineral Wells, colonnade

Date: April 14, 2006
Creator: Belden, Dreanna L.
Description: Photograph of the colonnade near the front entrance of the Baker Hotel in Mineral Wells, Texas. It was built in 1929 by architects Wyatt C. Hendrick and Co. Architects. It has been vacant since 1972. The floor is made of red brick, and the walls of slightly lighter brick.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries
Baker Hotel, Mineral Wells, colonnade

Baker Hotel, Mineral Wells, colonnade

Date: April 14, 2006
Creator: Belden, Dreanna L.
Description: Photograph of the colonnade at the Baker Hotel in Mineral Wells. It was built in 1929 by architects Wyatt C. Hendrick and Co. Architects. It has been vacant since 1972.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries
Baker Hotel, Mineral Wells, detail of doorway

Baker Hotel, Mineral Wells, detail of doorway

Date: April 14, 2006
Creator: Belden, Dreanna L.
Description: Photograph of the doorway to the Baker Hotel in Mineral Wells, Texas. There are double doors in white with glass windows. The door on the left has a sign warning against trespassing. The hotel was built in 1929 by architects Wyatt C. Hendrick and Co. Architects. It has been vacant since 1972.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries
Baker Hotel, Mineral Wells, detail of top floor -  the "Cloud Room"

Baker Hotel, Mineral Wells, detail of top floor - the "Cloud Room"

Date: April 14, 2006
Creator: Belden, Dreanna L.
Description: Photograph of the top floor, called the "Cloud Room", at the Baker Hotel in Mineral Wells, Texas. There is a balcony around the wall. Several of the windows have been punched out. The hotel was built in 1929 by architects Wyatt C. Hendrick and Co. Architects. It has been vacant since 1972.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 NEXT LAST