Date: August 4, 2005
Creator: Belden, Dreanna L.
Description: Presidio County Courthouse A landmark of the Big Bend. Large Dome is visible for miles. Constructed of native stone adn brick made at Marfa Stucco added later. Built 1886 in this county's third seat of justice. First county seat was Fort Leaton, on the Rio Grande; second, Fort Davis. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1964
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries