You limited your search to:

  Partner: UNT Libraries Special Collections
 County: Denton County, TX
 Decade: 1990-1999
 Language: No Language
[Historical Building]

[Historical Building]

Date: [194u..1991]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Historical Building, which was named so in the 1940s. Prior to this, it was known as the Library (1913) and the Museum Building (1930s). In 1991, it was renamed Curry Hall. The building stands to the left of one other building, with a field making up the forefront of the photo.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries Special Collections
[Historical Building]

[Historical Building]

Date: [194u..1991]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Historical Building, which was so named in the 1940s. Prior to this, it was known as the Library (1913) and the Museum Building (1930s). In 1991, it was renamed Curry Hall. Trees and bushes surround the exterior stairs.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries Special Collections
[Historical Building]

[Historical Building]

Date: [194u..1991]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Historical Building, which was so named in the 1940s. Prior to this, it was known as the Library (1913) and the Museum Building (1930s). In 1991, it was renamed Curry Hall. Some blemishes occur in the upper corners of the image.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries Special Collections
[North Texas Football Fans]

[North Texas Football Fans]

Date: 1997
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of North Texas football spectators sitting in the stands and watching the 1997 Homecoming game at Fouts Field.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries Special Collections
[Photograph of Ron Skillens]

[Photograph of Ron Skillens]

Date: 1992
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of Ron Skillens, of Topeka, Kansas, a student at the University of North Texas. A handwritten note on the top back of the photograph reads, "Ron Skillens 92'", and on the bottom back, "Skillens, Ron - 1992".
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries Special Collections
[Students Outside Historical Building]

[Students Outside Historical Building]

Date: [194u..1991]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of two women outside the Historical Building. The structure was so named in the 1940s. Prior to this, it was known as the Library (1913) and the Museum Building (1930s). In 1991, it was renamed Curry Hall.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries Special Collections
[Tommy Manion on a Horse]

[Tommy Manion on a Horse]

Date: July 1990
Creator: unknown
Description: A photograph of Tommy Manion wearing a white dress shirt, a red bow-tie, and a white cowboy hat as he rides a horse in a grassy field.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries Special Collections