You limited your search to:
- [Letter from J. W. Bounds to Charles B. Moore, February 22, 1900]
- This is a letter from the Charles B. Moore Collection. It is written to Charles B. Moore from J. W. Bounds. In this letter, Bounds informs Moore of the goings-on in Nashville, TN. The news includes: a discussion about Washington's birthday, details about his Christmas vacations and Lila Franklin, a dialogue about the smallpox outbreak in his area, details not to tell his parents about his close encounter with smallpox, a discussion about graduating, and a weather update. He closes the letter by sending his regard to all of the Moore family. The envelope is included with the letter.
- [Letter from Lila Franklin to Linnet Moore, August 21, 1893]
- Letter from Lila Franklin to Linnet Moore in which she expressed her happiness with being able to visit with Linnet. Lila was grateful that Linnet's parents were willing to make the trip to Tennessee. Lila says that Mr. Bounds has bought a new buggy.
- [Letter from Lila Franklin to Mr. and Mrs. Moore and Linnet, September 24, 1893]
- She was glad to hear from them because she was afraid that they had gone home and forgotten about her. She mentions that Mrs. Joyner would like to go back to Texas with them and is an old schoolmate of Mrs. Moore. She wants to get her father to go with her to Texas, but will not be able to go this year. Her mother is going to Arkansas to see her son. She received a copy of the "Democrat" by Mr. Moore of her trip to McKinney.
- [Letter from Mary Dodd to Linnet Moore and Birdie McGee, September 14, 1897]
- In this letter, Dodd informs Moore and McGee of the goings-on in Willard, Tennessee. The news includes: updates about friends, gossip about finding a suitor, a discussion about the Centennial, a dialogue about photographs, and updates on family. She closes the letter by noting that she hopes that her cousins write her a long letter and sends her love to all,especially to her sister Minnie. The envelope is included with the letter.