You limited your search to:

  Partner: UNT Archives
 Decade: 1920-1929
[Pipeline Construction in a Field]

[Pipeline Construction in a Field]

Date: August 7, 1928
Creator: Williams, Byrd, Jr.
Description: Photograph of pipeline installation and construction in a field, August 7th, 1928.
Contributing Partner: UNT Archives
[Men and Horses with Machinery]

[Men and Horses with Machinery]

Date: [1920,1930]
Creator: Williams, Byrd, Jr.
Description: Photograph of construction crew with a man and a team of horses and an automobile near a large pile of soil or sand.
Contributing Partner: UNT Archives
[Letter from Irene Williams to B. M. Williams, February 11, 1923]

[Letter from Irene Williams to B. M. Williams, February 11, 1923]

Date: February 11, 1923
Creator: Williams, Irene
Description: Letter from Irene Williams to her husband, complaining that he has not been writing to her and updating him on family and local news. She also enclosed clippings of four newspaper articles on various topics related to El Paso, Texas. The envelope is addressed to Mr. B. M. Williams in Long Beach, California.
Contributing Partner: UNT Archives
[Men's Gym]

[Men's Gym]

Date: [1922..1953]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the interior of the Men's Gymnasium on the North Texas campus in Denton. Lumber lies in piles on the court, and two men can be seen working against the far wall. The text "B B - 5014 - C" is written in the bottom left of the image.
Contributing Partner: UNT Archives
[Men's Gymnasium]

[Men's Gymnasium]

Date: [1922..1953]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Men's Gymnasium on the North Texas campus in Denton. The building possesses four sets of doors, and several trees are planted around it. A car is parked on the curb. This building became known as the Men's Gymnasium in 1922. Prior to this date, it was also known as the Model Training School and Laboratory School. The building was demolished in 1953.
Contributing Partner: UNT Archives
[Men's Gymnasium]

[Men's Gymnasium]

Date: [1922..1953]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Men's Gymnasium. The image shows the building's exterior, which includes a large sign that reads "MENS GYMNASIUM," and two floors with large windows. This building became known as the Men's Gym in 1922. Prior to this date, it was The Model Training School and Laboratory School. The building was demolished in 1953.
Contributing Partner: UNT Archives
[Men's Gymnasium in Snow]

[Men's Gymnasium in Snow]

Date: [1922..1953]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Men's Gymnasium on the North Texas campus in Denton. The ground around the building is covered in snow, and the trees have lost their leaves. This building became known as the Men's Gym in 1922. Prior to this date, it was The Model Training School and Laboratory School. The building was demolished in 1953.
Contributing Partner: UNT Archives
[Men's Gymnasium]

[Men's Gymnasium]

Date: [1922..1953]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Men's Gymnasium on the North Texas campus in Denton. Men can be seen working on the roof. Several cars are parked by the curb. This building became known as the Men's Gym in 1922. Prior to this date, it was The Model Training School and Laboratory School. The building was demolished in 1953. The text "B B 5014 - B" can be seen in the bottom left of the image.
Contributing Partner: UNT Archives
[Men's Gymnasium]

[Men's Gymnasium]

Date: [1922..1953]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Men's Gymnasium on the North Texas campus in Denton. This building became known as the Men's Gym in 1922. Prior to this date, it was The Model Training School and Laboratory School. The building was demolished in 1953.
Contributing Partner: UNT Archives
[Men's Gymnasium]

[Men's Gymnasium]

Date: [1922..1953]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Men's Gymnasium on the North Texas campus. A man can be seen outside the building, and several cars are parked on the curb. This building became known as the Men's Gym in 1922. Prior to this date, it was The Model Training School and Laboratory School. The building was demolished in 1953. The text "B B - 5014 - A" is written on the bottom left of the image.
Contributing Partner: UNT Archives
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST