Description: Photograph of the Laboratory School, a brick building that was constructed in 1950. In 1961, it became the Men's Building, and in 1991 it became the Music Annex. The building stands beyond a rocky slope, which can be seen in the image. A small white blemish occurs in the left-center of the picture.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries Special Collections