You limited your search to:

  Partner: UNT Libraries Special Collections
 Decade: 1920-1929
[Check from Forestburg School Board, December 21, 1921]

[Check from Forestburg School Board, December 21, 1921]

Date: December 21, 1921
Creator: Forestburg School Board
Description: Check from H. B. Caddell as secretary of the Forestburg School District to N. E. White in the amount of $5.10; the memo line says "supplies". The check is from the First State Bank in Forestburg, Texas.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries Special Collections
Charles Langford

Charles Langford

Date: 1922~
Creator: unknown
Description: North Texas State Normal College, Charles Langford, lyricist of Alma Mater, "Glory to the Green" 1922. Man in a football uniform standing in front of a fence
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries Special Collections
Charles Langford, Yell leader

Charles Langford, Yell leader

Date: 1922
Creator: unknown
Description: North Texas State Normal College, Charles Langford, yell leader, 1922. Man leading a crowd in a cheer.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries Special Collections
[Historical Building and Science Building at North Texas State Normal College]

[Historical Building and Science Building at North Texas State Normal College]

Date: 1922
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph, facing southwest, of the Historical Building (in center background) and Science Building (on right) at North Texas State Normal College. In the right of the photograph, a man and woman are looking at a book and sitting on a bench next to the ground floor windows of the Science Building, while another man can be seen leaning out of the first floor window above the man and woman on the bench. In the left of the photograph, several trees, a fence, and a gate can be seen lining one of the campus walkways. The number "53" is written in bold ink in the bottom right corner of the photograph. On the back of the photograph, a handwritten note reads, "Campus, inner, 1922".
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries Special Collections
[Men's Gym]

[Men's Gym]

Date: [1922..1953]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the interior of the Men's Gymnasium on the North Texas campus in Denton. Lumber lies in piles on the court, and two men can be seen working against the far wall. The text "B B - 5014 - C" is written in the bottom left of the image.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries Special Collections
[Men's Gymnasium]

[Men's Gymnasium]

Date: [1922..1953]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Men's Gymnasium. The image shows the building's exterior, which includes a large sign that reads "MENS GYMNASIUM," and two floors with large windows. This building became known as the Men's Gym in 1922. Prior to this date, it was The Model Training School and Laboratory School. The building was demolished in 1953.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries Special Collections
[Men's Gymnasium]

[Men's Gymnasium]

Date: [1922..1953]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Men's Gymnasium on the North Texas campus. A man can be seen outside the building, and several cars are parked on the curb. This building became known as the Men's Gym in 1922. Prior to this date, it was The Model Training School and Laboratory School. The building was demolished in 1953. The text "B B - 5014 - A" is written on the bottom left of the image.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries Special Collections
[Men's Gymnasium]

[Men's Gymnasium]

Date: [1922..1953]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Men's Gymnasium on the North Texas campus in Denton. Men can be seen working on the roof. Several cars are parked by the curb. This building became known as the Men's Gym in 1922. Prior to this date, it was The Model Training School and Laboratory School. The building was demolished in 1953. The text "B B 5014 - B" can be seen in the bottom left of the image.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries Special Collections
[Men's Gymnasium]

[Men's Gymnasium]

Date: [1922..1953]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Men's Gymnasium on the North Texas campus in Denton. The building possesses four sets of doors, and several trees are planted around it. A car is parked on the curb. This building became known as the Men's Gymnasium in 1922. Prior to this date, it was also known as the Model Training School and Laboratory School. The building was demolished in 1953.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries Special Collections
[Men's Gymnasium]

[Men's Gymnasium]

Date: [1922..1953]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Men's Gymnasium on the North Texas campus in Denton. This building became known as the Men's Gym in 1922. Prior to this date, it was The Model Training School and Laboratory School. The building was demolished in 1953.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries Special Collections