Description: Photograph of the Men's Gymnasium. The image shows the building's exterior, which includes a large sign that reads "MENS GYMNASIUM," and two floors with large windows. This building became known as the Men's Gym in 1922. Prior to this date, it was The Model Training School and Laboratory School. The building was demolished in 1953.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries Special Collections