You limited your search to:
- 78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Concurrent Resolution 104
- Concurrent resolution introduced by the Texas House of Representatives and Senate relating to honoring the life of Minnie Mae Glenn of Brownsville
- 82nd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 1807, Vetoed
- Proclamation issued by the Governor of the State of Texas, vetoing a bill relating to the composition of the 444th Judicial District.
- 82nd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Concurrent Resolution 5
- Concurrent resolution introduced by the Texas Senate and House of Representatives relating to requesting the Lieutenant Governor and the Speaker of the House of Representatives to provide for a joint interim legislative study regarding the development and potential economic impact of a cruise industry on the Texas coast between Calhoun and Cameron Counties.