You limited your search to:
- Armstrong County.
- Map shows land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, and railroads; portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits. Scale not given.
- Cowboys in the Corral at Pennington Ranch
- Cowboys changing horses at noon in the corral at the Pennington Ranch near Claude, Texas in 1900.
- J.L.Pennington Ranch near Claude, Texas
- Photograph of cowboys having dinner on the J.L.Pennington Ranch on the panhandle plains of Texas. The man third from the left is T.H. Pennington.
- [Lone Star School]
- Photograph of several men, women, and children standing in front of the Lone Star School. There are two horse drawn carriages visible in the photograph. Typed on the back of the photograph is, "The Lone Star school, located midway between the towns of Claude and Panhandle, is reputed to have been the first established on the 'high plains' of Texas. This picture was made in 1894. Miss Cappie Potts was teacher. (Star-Telegram Feature story on this school published Sunday, April 5, 1936)."