You limited your search to:
- Americae sive novi orbis, nova descriptio.
- Map shows North America and South America as understood during the late sixteenth century. Political boundaries are indicated by coloration in different regions of each continent. Relief shown pictorially. No scale indicated.
- Hispaniae novae sivae magnae, recens et vera descripto 1579.
- Map shows Pacific Coast of the central portion of New Spain with large lake and four named islands (with numbered key) in upper left corner and "Notularum circa Mexico explanatio" in the lower right corner; title cartouche in upper right corner, secondary cartouche in lower left corner. Includes lettered key to cities, "Notularum circa Mexico explanatio," and small illustrations of sailing vessels. Relief shown pictorially. Scale not given.
- Tabula Indiae X.
- Map shows late sixteenth century India rivers, cities, and mountains. with relief shown pictorially. Includes notes; scale not given.